LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Amy was still heavily asleep. She was wet too, but the more present thing was her drool covered onesie. It was completely soaked with her drool.

Mike took Chrissy in his arms. "Hi princess, you doing okay?" He asked her as he kissed her cheek.

Amy nodded with a light yawn. She reached to be held.

"Oh daddy knows sweetie" Mike cooed lovingly to his baby girl. "Do you need a change yet princess?"

Amy rested against her mommy and listened to her heart beat.

Mike took Chrissy to Amy's nursery to have her diaper change. "We need to double diaper you at night" He cooed to her. Once he had her in a fresh diaper and a clean onesie he took her back into his arms.

Amy cooed softly as she slept.

Chrissy nodded and sucked on her paci as she was changed happy to be back with her daddy

Hayley wrapped Amy in a blanket and carried her to the living room wher she sat down with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amy started to wake up a few minutes later.

Mike bounced Chrissy as he carried her around. "Need a baba baby girl?" He asked as he made her a quick formula bottle.

Hayley took the diaper and laid Amy on the changing table. She lifted her onesie and got to her diaper. She smiled down at their baby giving her another diaper to play with while she went to work on getting the soaked one off

Chrissy drank her bottle and nodded as he daddy talked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amy happily played with one of her diapers. "It soft mommy" She giggled.

"Well I thought we join your and your baby sister's rooms together. That way you and her have a big play room along with a place for your cribs" Mike cooed to Chrissy.

" only the best for my babies." She said kissing Amy again as she wiped her clean and applied some powder before getting one of the new diapers under her.

chrissy wasn't too fond of the idea preferring to have her own room." We share room." She asked