LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

It was around one in the morning when Mike wake up needing a glass of water. It was till after he had his drink when Mke decided to check on the girls. When he found Layla and Chrissy gone. He called Chrissy cell.

"What do you mean Chrissy? If you're not in my room in two minutes Amy would be the only one with Ashley as a babysitter." Mike said now in the kitchen not wanting awake everyone else.

"Chrissy honey a note doesn't cut it when you left the house after dark. You could've told me you wanted to go out tonight, but I needed to know about. What would happen if something happen to you and I didn't know where you were." William said calmly not wanting his daughter to hear his anger.

"So what do you have to say for yourself" Mike asked when he saw the girls enter the house. "You both are in trouble for this stunt, so Layla I'm going to have to talk with your parents"

"Alright then you two head to bed now" Mike said leaving the room to get back to bed. Before laying down he kissed Hailey and Amy on the cheek. Mike was careful to not wake them as he fell back to sleep.