LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Mike was the next to wake up. He couldn't find either girls and went looking for them. "Chrissy? Baby? Amy?" He called out for them.

Amy wet herself as she continued playing.

Mike smiled and hugged his daughter. He smelled her a few seconds later. "You need a diaper change princess" He said as he carried her to Amy's changing table. "So honey, two, one or three diapers today?"

Chrissy sucked hernthumb as she as changed. As her daddy finished she toddled into the nursery a closet. Seeing a pink babyish dress she came back to her daddy." This." She said thumb still on he mouth

Mike went to make breakfast.

Ashley came out of Chrissy's bedroom and told Hailey she needed to go. "I have to go back to school shopping. School is in a week and I have register tomorrow, but I'm available afterword"

Amy waddled to her mommy and hugged her. "Ashie no go" She said sadly.

Chrissy toddler behind her daddy wanting to help with breakfast

" ok honey that's fine. Did you want me to drop you off at your house." She said lifting Amy into her arms." Ashley will be back later ok baby."

"What should we make?" Mike cooed to his daughter.

Amy nodded buried her face in her mommy.

"I'll be fine, I brought my bike." Ashley went to Amy and told her. "Be good my sweet angel" Ashley left a moment later.

Ashley nodded before saying. "Don't forget about Amy's diaper. I wouldn't want her getting a rash."

Mike nodded. "Eggs too sweetie?"

Amy didn't much care about her diaper it was still slightly warm from one of her recent wettings.