LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sephy

Step-toddlers

8,584 posts in this topic

" that would be helpful I think it's last her nap time anyway so ill just put her down after lunch and we if you could help that would be great. The sandwich is amazing as well.

"Isn't she a little old for naps. Not that I'm questioning your parenting or anything"

" I think everyone needs a nap at some point of the day so they can feel rejuvenated and fresh. She normally gets tired at the same time anyway so I don't see any harm in it you know."

Amy finished with her food she said a quiet "Thank you" before falling asleep in her mommy's lap.

Chrissy's father smile as Amy slept, and said "You two seem to have a really close relationship. I have to say I'm a little jealous."

Hailey ran her hand through her daughters hair as she slept." Ya ever since her father left I made sure to stay close to her. I'm sure you and your daughter are close too."

"Chrissy was against our marriage since the beginning. She loved her mother till the very end. Sadly Chrissy's mother died when she was five, and Chrissy was never the same"

" oh I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe if I spend some time with her it will help her understand I'm not trying to replace her mother but I'm here to help her."

"I hope so too. I think she has a hard time with change, so lets take it slow" Mike said taking his and Amy's plates to the sink. "Are you finished honey?"

" ok and yes honey I'm stuffed your meal was amazing though."

Mike came back to get Hailey's plate and said "Get Amy to bed and I'll wash the dishes"

Hailey lifted Amy into her arms and carried her upstairs and tucked her in. She came back downstairs and went to help mike with the dishes.

Chrissy heard walking in the ball where her room was. She quietly sneaked out and headed downstairs to get her food

Now in her bed Amy grab hold of her favorite stuff animal. A kitten she named Lucy.

While Hailey took care of Amy Mike set aside a sandwich for his daughter.

Harley smiled as she saw Mike again." Sorry about that she was tired."

Chrissy saw her dad and new mom by the sink and quietly grabbed the plate her dad left

"It's fine. I kinda miss that closeness with Chrissy. I'm glad Amy eat lunch with us. Chrissy wanted to eat alone, so I didn't want to force her to spend time with us" Mike said handing a wet dish to Hailey to dry.

Hailey took the dish." I'm sure shell come around it must be difficult to have a new sister and mom come in to your life."

"That's what I was thinking, I hope she comes around soon. I was thinking we could got out tonight. What do you say?" Mike asked passing over the last dish.

" is sounds great but what about the girls do you thi I they will be ok with it."

"Chrissy seemed a little mad when I told her. I'm not to sure how your Amy will take it."

" Amy's so used to me being with her. How about we go get the food for us and something for the kids." We eat in here and they eat where ever. We get our dinner without being far from them

"That sounds fair. What did you have in mind to eat?"

" I'll let you pick I know you have great taste honey." Hailey says finishing up the dishes

"Alright how about we start working on unpacking" Mike said walking torward the stairs.

" that would be great thanks honey."

"No problem, what were you unpacking anyways" Mike said taking Hailey's hand in his.

" I was unpacking my clothes with Amy's help I don't have much left luckily."