LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

" doesn't look like she minds she's happier. Sweetie you can go play thanks for the help.

Chrissy woke up and stretched her eyes not open her as she felt her hand hit bars and something silky around her hands. Her eyes opened and saw she was in a crib with mittens on then sat up and heard the crinkling noise seeing the diaper. She couldn't take it all and started to scream at the too of her lungs

" what I smiled all the time before you let them in our house. Why should I be happy I lost MY mother the women who birthed me and now she's getting replaced already and I had no choice in the matter. You don't know how I feel and you don't care all you want is your family. Ever since mom died and you met her you haven't even listened to one things I've said I don't even get to see mom but I get punished for being hurt."

"Honey isn't a punishment think of it as a bonding experience. Chrissy your mother died over three years ago. I miss her too, but we need to move on. I choose to do this to help you cope with all of the changes going on. I'm sorry I haven't listened to you, but how about we talk about what's bothering you now. Excluding your present state of course." Mike said lowering her crib rail for her to sit, while he sat closely

" I can't just move on dad she was my mom she just can't be replaced that simple. Do you know how hard it is being with someone everyday when your little the. The next day she's gone and someone else is trying to be your mom and your dad doesn't even want to be around you. You aren't going to be the happiest person in the world." Chrissy started to tear up." Now this happens I don't even want to be here anymore."

Hailey gets a sippy cup and fills it with milk." There's some mk in here for you baby."

"That's why I'm taking you back to toddlerhood honey, so we can bond like we should have when your mother died. Chrissy try this for me for a little while please I really do think if you spend some time as a toddler and relax. It