LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

The next morning the first to wake up was Amy. With Lucy she and her walked their way to the living room still half asleep. Turning on the tv she started to watch cartoons. She fell back to sleep after an hour.

"Alright I'll check for you. Enjoy your shower it maybe the only rest you get all day" Mike said leaving the room. In the living room he found a sleeping Amy laying on the couch. Taking a blanket from a near by closet he covered her and turned off the tv. Walking to the front door Mike found a few huge boxes, and brought them in. He open a few till he found the mittens he needed. Taking them to Chrissy's room he locked her hands in them. In the kitchen Mike set the coffee, and headed back to the bedroom. "Hails we have a few boxes downstair, I locked up Chrissy's hands, and by the way I found Amy sleeping in the living room."

" we'll ill go diaper Amy since she's asleep and we can figure out where to go after that ok." Hailey said as she grabbed one of Amy's thick diapers and pulled down her pajamas and quickly diapered her. Coming back into the kitchen she brought another diaper." Look at how cute these diapers are for Amy."