LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Goodbye

Guest Sasha

What if my life had been different? What if I had been accepted by my parents? What if I wasn't ignored? What if diapers were accepted late into childhood? What if I had a chilldhood? What if I wasn't neglected? What if it was okay to cry over a boy from camp for hours on end without being called a fag by my parents? Would things be different now?

There's not much we can do to change the past. Apologies to those we wronged, amends to those we harmed, learning what we can from it, and that's about it. I've done those things and my past is pretty much settled at this point. I do think about it occasionally in hope that I can learn some more but it seems that I've covered it as well as I can. What I do now is give myself some room to feel the things I lost in growing up and to take pleasure in seeing other who have better childhoods and better lives than I did. As an adult now (in age and in earning capacity) I can do these things- and now nobody can stop me from doing them B)

Ditto to what's already been said with regards to the past. As strong as the temptation is, focusing on the what-ifs and if-onlies is just a timesink. You gotta think about the now and the next, and not what's already gone.