LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite place to change? (Public)

I have always loved changing in public bathrooms (in a stall).. Usually a bathroom that is active. Lots of people.. I always close the stall door and lock it but I get excited unwrapping a freshly folded depends diaper and lying out to put it on.. The noise it makes is exciting to me.. Also have loved putting one on at a gas station bathroom., the single bathrooms. I always lock the door but I lay the down on the ground (make sure it's clean) and strap a diaper on. I take my time cause I lime when people come knocking on the door or when they try to open the door..

Also love going to the local idea cause the have "complimentary" diapers.. The are baby diapers and really small but I love grabbing one, regardless of who sees me, and taking into a stall to put on. In cases like this I have briefs on so that holds the diaper in place..

What is everyone's favorite place to change?

A few times I went to walmart to buy diapers and as soon as I'm done checking out/purchasing ill head straight to the bathroom to put a diaper on. Like I said I always lock the stall but I make sure it's loud.. From unfolding to taping it on each side..

I..... *FAP FAP FAP* I love..... *FAP FAP FAP* Going into public bathrooms, laying out on the floor, not in a stall or anything just out in the open. I *FAP FAP FAP* Pull down my jeans and panties, touch myself *FAP FAP FAP* and then I diaper myself. I LOVE it when people watch me touch myself.... Sometimes people join in. *FAP FAP FAP*

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...

I guess I'm weird since i go out of my way to avoid anyone seeing/interrupting/in any way acknowledging that a diaper chance is happening. I don't mind my diapers showing a little...but seriously. Used diaper exposition to the public (non abdl) isn't really something that I'm very accepting of, even as open as i am xD

I have worn diapers to the gym many times. If it's a pull-up (Abri-Flex) I just pull it off or on in front of whomever is there. It looks so much like regular underwear that only those will notice whose interest in my underwear exceeds common social norms for locker rooms. If it's a taped brief then I go to the restroom to take it off or put it on.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to change at home or in my hotel room. However, I'm incontinent and, when I need to change, I have to change in anyplace available, which usually means in a stall in a public washroom. I've done it in a washroom stall hundreds of times. Afterward, I roll the used diaper up, tape it shut, carry it to the nearest wastebasket, and leave it there. I've also changed out in the open at the gym a few times, but I'm much more uncomfortable about that than in a washroom stall.

I don't often change in public, and when I do I look for a unisex or single-stall restroom if possible. I don't go out of my way to be seen in a diaper, and would be mortified if I ever were.