LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most incredible oatmeal poop! u gotta try it!

I started out with plane Quaker oatmeal. Mixed water so its a firmish consistency. I have 2 (I need to get a few more) 60cc syringe's. I dipped the ends in Vaseline so the glide in with ease. I filled them 10 times. Its amazing I thought I wouldn't be able to hold it for very long, surprisingly I was able to comfortably hold it for over an hour. I was walking around, vacuuming, cleaned the bathroom no problem. When I pooped it out it felt like normal poop coming out. Doesn't smell at all, I can sit in it as long as I want with no rash! I'm telling you, this is a must try. I'm hoping I can work my way up to 15 to 20 60cc syringe's. Next time I'll make a video if anyone is interested to see how it works let me know I will email it to you.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's what I usually do with oatmeal. And you're right, it's an awesome feeling. My question is where would you find a syringe with a tip big enough to allow the chunks of oatmeal to pass through?

I made my own since I couldn't find any in my local stores. I went and bought a long funnel from Home Depot and then got a small cylinder to use to ram the oatmeal down the funnel inside me