LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fun, pleasure or comfort.

theuke1

I just started to wear them 24/7. I was on a prescribed muscle relaxer and became IC. But I found that what went from a necessity has become out of choice. I love the feeling when I pee in my AD. I wish my wife was more accepting , but she kinda put a distance between us when I told here about the fact that I couldn't hold my pee. I am terrified to tell her I am going to continue to wear them full time. I have not gained total control over my bladder since coming off pain med, I pee without knowing most of the time. I think I may have a permanent IC or form of. This may destroy my marriage, but I am hoping my wife will be accepting of it. I am so glad I found this site and people like me. I am 42, so this is going to be hard for her to digest after 15 years together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I pick A + C. I wear mostly now for the security and the anxiety help it gives me. My personality is almost 100% little-esque so it works out :P The anti-anxiety is completely psychological but it does keep me calm and happy so i don't care ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...