LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My progress towards incontince.

ok, long time since I last updated. Mainly because I didn't think I had any progress, boy I couldn't be more wrong.

during one week I used Urobladder diary for Iphone, to monitor my fluid intake and output / frequency

Yea, although my frequency have gone up, I still sometimes have problems letting go - for instance when I'm in business meetings, and I sit down, it's like my way of sitting down on the chair somehow blocks my bladder from being able to release. Just had one such experience today, it's just like driving...you cannot let go, because you are too focused elsewhere. However the pressure is still going up and starting to become uncomfortable even in small volumes, less than 200ml. This is what I guess my bladder releases and feel going in my diaper, once the path again is clear.

Much of my life between about 45-50 years old was like this, but not by design :o And I've become leakier since, that not being exactly intentional but I don't try to stop it from happening. I consider myself somewhat Incontinent since I cannot always reliably hold my pee though the majority of the time I can do it with enough effort, if only for a very short while. How you see yourself is up to you ;) I'd suggest that since this is something you want then go ahead and adopt the label for it now truly applies to you as well :thumbsup: Progress towards your goals is always a good thing for you and I wish you rapid and continuing travels in that direction :biker_h4h:

Guest YoungZeppelin

Congrats on the progress, I envy you. For me I cannot afford it and my life situation wouldn't allow it anyway but maybe some time soon I could start up and give it a shot myself.