LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone ever?

Guest Defender

Guest Defender

Perhaps you aren't reading your own thread very well. In your OP you mentioned a cute chick doing a take two, which you LOL'ed- that is where all this started. While you say that didn't bother you,

I do find this type of debate interesting. The thing that really intrigues me when it comes to someone exposing some element of an/DL in public, in the way some abdl react. They take it as a personal attack or reflection upon how they are viewed. Majority of the time this type of reaction comes from someone who isn't out of the closet so to speak. This attitude that others are ruining things for their chance to somehow be accepted by the general public. What do they care if they never come out or share some part of their abdl with others. Seems as if some people have some sort of belief that if abdl kept everything secretly somehow the public would be accepting of us. I'm not sure if I'm being clear in expressing what I'm saying here. Point being the way to acceptance is paved by those willing to step up and put themselves out there at times. I believe that's what gay pride is about exposure to the public seeking acceptance. Obviously there is a place and time for everything. But I really am not seeing any harm in what defender did. Its a thrill seeking venture, but harmless. In a way its a step toward being OK with who you are and having fun with it at the same time.