LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

first time

hey here everyone!

I've recently plucked up enough courage and have decided that I'm going to buy my first pack of nappies/diapers!

however since I can't order anything offline (still living with parents and are scared they will look at it) I was wondering if anyone knew what drynites are like for wearing? like do they feel nappy-ish etc!

hope someone can help!!! oh I'm from the UK by the way! so a lot of adult brands are unavailable for me!

however since I can't order anything offline (still living with parents and are scared they will look at it) I was wondering if anyone knew what drynites are like for wearing? like do they feel nappy-ish etc!

hope someone can help!!! oh I'm from the UK by the way! so a lot of adult brands are unavailable for me!

hey here everyone!

I've recently plucked up enough courage and have decided that I'm going to buy my first pack of nappies/diapers!

Welcome to Daily Diapers.

Presumably you mean you can't order anything "online" (i.e. to be delivered to you) and not "offline" as you said in your original post? (just trying to clear up confusion here).

Hi and welcome to the world of diapers glad you were able to get some after! Its a nightmare when you live at home to get anything online. How long have you been into diapers

oooooo I'm from UK to and yeah i started with drynytes and I can't lie they one of the best your going to get in this country without going online however, if your finding them to small or whatever you can always try looking in boots stores they have a range of adult diapers but i warn you now, its more money :(

• 3 weeks later...

It is seeming like the best place for most to start with their first buy of diapers would be DryNites as that is what I got as well. I just didn't expect them to fit as well as they did. I have fallen in love with how comfortable they are. Although the Tena stage 4 diapers that I buy can stand more of a wetting. The DryNites are great to sleep in as well.