LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Razor Burn And Urine

I can help with that one you need to apply diaper rash cream to your vagina espcially the clitoris and then baby powder, no only will you smell like a baby you will add to the aroma of your diaper exp and sooth your burning skin!

I always use diaper rash cream on pee pee area but then I am a male ab/dl so I can put it on the tip of my pee pee and on my tushie hole and between my legs an balls without having to shave anything.

The best place to get diaper rash cream is either safeway or superstore the store brands are good they come in tubs of 250 grams for anywhere from $4-$5 can baby powder the best deal is superstore so is diaper rash cream.

I you would like anymore diaper tips I'll be glad to help I have many years exp with this!

Yours Truly In Warm Wet Diapers

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

Loaded on lots of cream. A wet diaper is worth the burn. Thanks.

I have to agree with you about the wet diaper part because I lovemy diaper when its wet,your pee cold also have a high acidic content which is urelated to the shaved pussy, drink cranbery juice to reduce that content! and lots of water.

The reason I use diaper rash cream is so that I can stay in my wet diaper longer.

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

I have to agree with you about the wet diaper part because I lovemy diaper when its wet,your pee cold also have a high acidic content which is urelated to the shaved pussy, drink cranbery juice to reduce that content! and lots of water.

The reason I use diaper rash cream is so that I can stay in my wet diaper longer.

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

P.S also you could have a UTI urineary tract infection, in which case you need anti biotics but you being female would know that eh!

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

Thanks, I'll just have to be more careful when i shave. But a warm diaper is worth and razor burn! And lots of cream did help. I drank 500mls of water just before bed. I was nice and wet in the morning.

Nice introduction ottawa DL, you certainly know how to make an entrance! Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will make many friends here in no time. Looks like you have everything under control, lol. :blush: Take care and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Thanks Phantom

Yeah having lots of fun. Yesterday wet my diaper so much it leaked a bit on my jeans. Grabbed a towel to sit on and waited for the next urge. With 1 litre of water in my and an extra large tea it wasn't a long wait at all. I hopped in the shower, jeans diaper and all and let it flow... WOW never felts better. I jeans were soaked and when I sat down, OH what bliss!! Can't wait to do that again and again. Just wish I could find some local friends to play with.

OttawaDL

Thanks Phantom

Yeah having lots of fun. Yesterday wet my diaper so much it leaked a bit on my jeans. Grabbed a towel to sit on and waited for the next urge. With 1 litre of water in my and an extra large tea it wasn't a long wait at all. I hopped in the shower, jeans diaper and all and let it flow... WOW never felts better. I jeans were soaked and when I sat down, OH what bliss!! Can't wait to do that again and again. Just wish I could find some local friends to play with.

OttawaDL

I'm also from Ottawa :)

how old are you?

Im young at 43 going on 4 LOL wow its sounds like you really like to be wet in your diaper and more! that is just amazing.

my email addys are babyalan@hotmail.com & babyalan_007@yahoo.ca

I also have pics of my in wet diapers and pants for private viewing only.

Stay Wet

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

I'm a young 37.

wantme1969@hotmail.com

• 6 years later...