LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing of screen name

If you can't do this via your profile already, you'll need to get a subscription at any level above the "18+ Verified" level (i.e. Baby Banker or better). You can then change your name from the user control panel up to two times in any 15 day period.

PM me with what you want it changed to. ;) I normally won't change a name unless you have been here for over a year, and/or contribute to the site with the forums and such. You have done both :)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I did not think that I would be in this thread, but since I use my (im)proper name in the sig. I do not need it as a screen name so I can go from "Christine Daryleanne" to a very early screen name I used to use, "Little Christine". If it is alright

would it be possible to have my name changed? too many people get confused by it so I was hoping to change it to diaperedinpink. But i don't know if I've been on here for a year but I've contributed to the forums. Let me know thanks and if it can't be chaned then thanks for even considering it. Laters k bye.