LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Or Dl In South Florida

ucfguy475

Guest Guest_Dampers_*

:)

Hi I just found this site and saw your ad. I live in Sarasota area. I have been into little girl dress up and lingere since I was a little boy. I was forced into a dress for wetting my pants (Med prob) way back since 2 years old. I have never shared this with anyone but would love to meet others with same interests. I am married but have time on my hands to meet others. If any of this interests you please contact me and we can talk at length. Love diapers and wet panties and plastic panties. Would love to hear from you so we can share interests and maybe more. Dampers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest understanding

Alright, I'll bite. I'm in Orlando.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am in Orlando as well. I first used diapers when I broke my neck while in the military, After six years all is working well again except during the worst of the summer heat. I can appreciate being a AB/DL and really understand. So now I am looking for that perfect partner... I will write back carefully at first since I still have a Govt... Position (NASA).

understand@cfl.rr.com

Ouch, sorry to hear about that. I hope you find yourself a partner, I'm lucky enough to have a long term relationship who finds my interests as exciting as I do. I work at Universal, let me know if you ever want to get into the parks, I have free tickets.

I am in Orlando as well.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Molly

Wow I feel surrounded by guys.. where are the girls?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'M a girl near Ft. L, DL sub looking for daddy dom *bites nail* I feel silly just saying that outloud *blush*

-Molly :blush:

If you're in the Florida area, message me on AIM at ucfguy475, or drop me an email from my profile.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I live in Ft.Lauderdale, If you have access to dl-boy my photos a profile are there.

Have a good day.

Guest Phat Matt

Hi FL ABDLs, etc..... I am Matt, 20.Straight Male. AB and DL. I am looking for friends in and around Orlando. I currently live in Dallas, TX but am planning on moving to Orlando soon with an AB roomate! You can Email or IM me on AOL at DJMattJ03@aol.com or IM me on Yahoo at DJMattJ03

Hope to chat with yall soon!

I attended the Diaper Fest event in Orlando if anyone was there!

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest_beholdthebeauty_*

If you're in the Florida area, message me on AIM at ucfguy475, or drop me an email from my profile.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Gang,

I am a daddie from kissimmee and am seeking friends in the area also. Please feel free to im me om aim @ Beholdthebeaty or on yahoo as babygirlsdaddie2000

Well I'M a girl near Ft. L, DL sub looking for daddy dom *bites nail* I feel silly just saying that outloud *blush*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Molly just want to say Hi i am a dominant daddy from west palm area no need to feel silly if you would like to talk feel free to e-mail me at SJK2676@yahoo.com.

Talk to you soon

Scott :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi im in pennsacola

Hi im in pennsacola

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wanted to update everyone. I'm in South Florida now. It's funny now that I moved I find everyone in the middle of the state.

Whazzup Diaper Lovers!! East coast florida (titusville) chimin' in here. I would love to meet diaper lovers in & around the state, just to chat, meet, or whatever. Always looking for friends into this " lifestyle". Y'all feel free to email me at vinsdidee@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from ya soon!

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi molly, i'm a 33 year old straight male in sarasota. wanna chat? drop me a line @ diaperedinflorida@yahoo.com :fish_h4h:

Guest Alexander

Hi,

My name is Alexander, i am a 35yo male from the Neterlands.

November 12 til 16 2005 i will be visiting Disney World and i am looking

for a diaper(d) friend to go to the Disney parks whit me.

If you are intrested in this please send me an e-mail

Greetings Alexander

pampervuller@ilse.nl

Only 18+ please