LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you potty trained?

• 7 months later...

Did anyone have to be re-potty trained for for some reason? What was it like? How long did it take? How did you do it?

I have heard some guys need help with potty training. They have accidents because they wait too long or they aren't paying attention to the body's signals because they are engrossed in something like watching tv, playing video games or using their smart phone

Did anyone have to be re-potty trained for for some reason? What was it like? How long did it take? How did you do it?

I have heard some guys need help with potty training. They have accidents because they wait too long or they aren't paying attention to the body's signals because they are engrossed in something like watching tv, playing video games or using their smart phone

I had to re-potty train as a child after my mom returned me to diapers when I was 4 years after having too many accidents. Apparently, the arrival of my baby brother and a move across country, coupled with IBS that was not diagnosed until later, were too much for me and I regressed with my initial potty training as a 3 1/2 year old (I barely remember other than wearing training pants and underwear). I do remember the day I was put back in diapers for good after a particularly messy accident while out shopping. My mom had enough and I was returned to diapers 24/7 and continued to wear them until right before I started kindergarten and was almost 6 years old. My mom tried to re-potty train me a few times before then, but I had grown very attached to my diapers for the comfort, security and attention they brought me and had no interest giving them up again. It wasn't until my mom forced the issue with school that I reluctantly compiled and gave up my daytime diapers for the potty. Once I was re-potty trained, I still wore those all in one plastic backed training pants to school just in case, but my daily diapers were gone. I remember being taken to the potty many times to go poop and pee and missing the freedom I had with my diapers. Now I couldn't play without interruption and felt going potty was a hassle. I much preferred being in diapers and having them changed when necessary.