LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 11

Jill relented after two hours and decided to change John’s dirty diaper. Originally, she was going to leave him in his mess until bedtime but he was looking quite distressed and did not want him to suffer further.

Part 12

Jill's spirits rose when the announcement screen flashed up the touchdown of John's flight from London, England. The afternoon was hot, with the temperature in the high 80's, that, and the fact that the flight was now running 40 minutes late, had not done anything for her good nature.

John had been away on a course for two weeks and she'd missed him terribly. It had not been possible to talk that much on the phone, but they had communicated often in Facebook. She wanted to pick up his 'care' again as soon as possible. 13 days, 12 nights away. She had personnally packed his suitcase with 13 pairs of clean white jockey underpants. She had used the Home's device to "mark" each pair with a laundry stamp, so John couldn't cheat, or buy new pairs. Of course, it worried the hell out of her that she had not been 'in control' while he was away and there was no guarantee that he had not been masturbating. Jill was convinced she would know if he was lying, when and if he denied it.

Her mind drifted back to that last night he spent in the Nursery, where she had laid down next to him for most of the night, holding him, feeding him, consoling him for his discomfort and drying the tears that flowed in self pity. She left the restraints in place and had really enjoyed the complete and utter 'power' she wielded over him. The next morning, after his diaper change and clean up, he had kissed her passionately, telling her over and over that he loved her more than anything in the world.

The announcement board flashed up: 'Bags on Belt' and Jill eagerly scanned the faces of the tired intercontinental travellers streaming out of the arrivals port. They saw each other simultaneously and hurried together to get that first embrace.

Jill held him tight for a long time.

"I have missed you so much," she whispered in his ear. "Have you missed me?"

"I have missed you Mommy," John replied. Jill looked into his eyes.

"Did you really miss your 'Mommy', Baby Boy or did you miss your wife? Tell me honestly now?" John appeared sheepish and awkward.

"I missed my Mommy, Mommy," he said. Jill smiled and kissed him.

"And have you been a good boy while you have been away from your Mommy?" Jill searched deep into his eyes. Was there a slight doubt? Hesitation?

"Oh Mommy, I have been so good," John replied. Jill squeezed his hand and steered him in the direction of the carpark.

"We'll see Darling."

Part 13

"I am ready Mommy," John called from upstairs. Jill ascended to the bedroom and found her husband stripped to his underpants, as instructed, with his laundry tidied into neat stacks on the floor. She picked up his shirts, smelt and examined each one. John stood there meekly as she silently went through his laundry. His trousers were examined as well. Jill smiled at him.

"Well Darling, you are doing very well at the moment, shall we move onto your knickers?" Nervously, John shuffled around as Jill examined each pair. She put aside most of them and also his pyjama bottoms. "Now those," she waved a finger at the pair he was wearing. After stewing in a plane for ten hours, it did not surprise her to see a brown stain in the seat of his Jockeys. He handed them over.

"Shall we count up then? One badly pooped pants and 10 pairs with various degrees of brown and pee stains on them." Jill picked up each garment and showed him the transgression. Finally she picked up the pyjama pants.

"You have disappointed me Baby Boy," she said. "I almost expected the dirty underwear and I will see that you get punished for them tomorrow. But these?" She inverted the pyjama pants and an obvious seminal stain shouted its presence at John. He appeared shocked and surprised.

"I didn't know, I didn't do. it was an accident," he blurted out. Jill's face darkened, her hand shot out and she grabbed his ear.

"Don't treat me like a naive fool, Baby Boy! Were you playing with yourself or did you have some whore in your hotel room?" John looked horrified.

"No!" He shouted. "Never!"

"OK, then you have been masturbating." Jill stated empathically.

"It must have been a nocturnal emission," he said, panicking. Jill laughed.

"You are not a 12 year old boy, entering puberty, don't treat me like a fool, and John?" John looked up at her wet eyes. "Don't ever lie to me again."

• Like 2

Part 14

Jill led him through to the Nursery and pulled out the large adult sized porcelain potty, placing on the floor.

"Sit," she commanded. "I was going to let you use the grown up toilet, but not now.. not with your infantile lack of control and deceit." John, completely humbled, obeyed his wife instantly. She stood over him, with hands on hips.

"Pee and Poo please Baby Boy." Jill ordered. "What were you masturbating to John? Did you buy a magazine, or were you just raiding that store of secret fantasies that you have locked away in a corner of your mind?"

"Please Jill," he whined. "I'm so ashamed."

Part 16 and Conclusion.

John arrived at The Home, and hurried into reception, well aware of the skin between his buttocks was beginning to smart. Worst of all, he could actually smell himself now. He hoped to be able to deliver the note and parcel nippily and be on his way home.

Andii was on reception and she smiled at him. "Hello John, nice to see you." He liked Andii, she was always smiling and so polite.

"How can I help you, Your wife is not here at the moment?"

"I know," John explained. "I am here to see Marion." Andii spoke on the phone for a moment and then waved in the direction of the admin. Wing.

"She's waiting for you." John thanked her, slightly puzzled. As he made off down the corridor, John turned over in his mind how he was going to get out of the office quickly. ‘Good Morning Marion’, he would say politely. ‘I have been asked to deliver this note to you. I won’t take up any more of your time, good bye!’ He would put the parcel down on her desk and then hand her the note. With a smile and a wave, he would retreat from the office and go home. Simple. Then why was he so nervous! Marion’s door was open! Good, he would not have to knock.

“Hi,