LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They're certainly not cute and little. You can't pick them up and hold them in your arms. Picking up their legs to slide diapers under their bottoms is impossible. Messes are bigger but smell about the same. Some can't sit on your lap. Being a mother to an AB is very different. However, after a few months of experience, I can honestly say it's equally rewarding. Actually, I believe it is more rewarding.

When you love someone their needs become important to you. Meeting those needs becomes a driving force in the relationship. Much of the time one considers the needs of their mate above his or her own. Both of us have sacrificed much for each other through the years of our marriage. Every sacrifice brought a stronger relationship, more trust, more loving actions and words. It's never perfect. But it is rewarding.

Being a "mommy" to my husband has proved to be much more rewarding than I ever dreamed. Diapers, baby pants, powder, oil, lotion, rash cream, washing bottles, keeping track of a pacifier are all things I did as a mom to my kids. Now I'm doing it for my husband. It's not wierd! It's not perverse or sick. It's providing a loving service to a man who has, and would again, give up everything for me.

I love him as a man, and I love him as a baby. He may not be little and cute like a baby, but he is certainly cute in his own special way as an adult baby. He has adorable manerisms and habits that make me laugh with joy. Changing the diapers and cleaning up after the messes I could live without, but gladly undertake for the pleasure of watching him lay there kicking his feet ecstatically because I just pinned clean diapers on him. I love his man/baby giggles. I love the way his toes spread when he's happy.

When I read to him he lays against me in the most adorable way, snuggling into me while all his attention is on the pictures on the pages. He plays with toys just like a baby. He drinks a bottle like a baby. And he sleeps like a baby. Most often I will wake up in the early hours of the morning and find him with his bum in the air, sucking on his pacifier, peacefully sleeping. It's really quite adorable.

And in between his times of being a baby he is a much more attentive husband. Part of that is because he needs me so much right now. But part of it is his way of saying thankyou. He's very good at that.

So ladies, pay heed! Here's your chance. Be an AB mom, especially if it's your husband or son. It's not a shame, it's an honor. It's like being a mom all over again without the pain of delivery!

Be an AB mom, especially if it's your ... son. It's not a shame, ....

No, no, no. I disagree. And so would the Department of Social Services (not that I have much respect for same). However, no one should, in my opinion, be an AB mom to their son!!!!! Regardless of how "innocent" you may view it, no one else will and you, and your son, will pay the price.

What you do for your husband is categorically different than for your son.

No, no, no. I disagree. And so would the Department of Social Services (not that I have much respect for same). However, no one should, in my opinion, be an AB mom to their son!!!!! Regardless of how "innocent" you may view it, no one else will and you, and your son, will pay the price.

What you do for your husband is categorically different than for your son.

well i'm with you on this one.

But then again any anything these "two people" say is open to debate about how true it is

"So ladies, pay heed! Here's your chance. Be an AB mom, especially if it's your husband or son. It's not a shame, it's an honor. It's like being a mom all over again without the pain of delivery!"

Kind of hard to take that out of context. If your son is under age of consent it could be considered child abuse, and either way it could possibly considered incest. (I am not saying it is, but you could find yourself in some legal trouble.)

Stick to consenting adults that are either your spouse or unrelated to you, unless you have a spouse.

Turtlepins Mommy

You sound just as caring and loving as Turtlepins.

I wish you both the very best and of course it isnt sick or weird you just share in a special kind of love and that is truly amazing.

Best wishes to both of you :)

I was thinking of a younger child, like Turtlepins when he was 5. A child who has been through a trauma may wish to regress, may even need to regress. We're talking preschool and primary age kids here. But thanks for asking me to clarify. I would never recommend it without the advice of a psychologist. That may help.

But then again any anything these "two people" say is open to debate about how true it is

I was thinking of a younger child, like Turtlepins when he was 5. A younger child who goes through a trauma may need to regress. We're talking preschool and primary ages here. Although, I would not do this without the advice of a psychologist or doctor.

I was thinking of a younger child, like Turtlepins when he was 5. A child who has been through a trauma may wish to regress, may even need to regress. We're talking preschool and primary age kids here. But thanks for asking me to clarify. I would never recommend it without the advice of a psychologist. That may help.

I was thinking of a younger child, like Turtlepins when he was 5. A younger child who goes through a trauma may need to regress. We're talking preschool and primary ages here. Although, I would not do this without the advice of a psychologist or doctor.

Yes i'd advise a psychologist too

Erich Fromm said it best years ago- we live in an insane world. He also said the people in an insane asylum may be more sane than the people in the general public. Among other things, he suggested that starvation while there is abundance and other such horrors reflect an incipient insanity.

So, I accept your statement Rhezz, but only if extended to the world at large. And then, in comparison, this group may be made up of people that are saner than most others!

Although we're digressing quite a bit from the original topic, I don't think people here are any less sane than people in general. Just because we have different ways of dealing with things doesn't make us crazy.

While I might be in need of psychiatric help, it has nothing to do with the diapers that I wear.

Quoted for great truth ^_^. We all may need a little psychiatric help but not because of the diapers we wear.

Guest antiewobin

The ubiquitous belinda sue fox speaks from her vast knowledge and full comprehension of all that is happening in these two strangers lives! We bow before your wisdom? I've read all the posts. I guess becuase I know the whole story I don't see any inconsistencies. This kind of purulence is what ruins a great site like this. Too bad.

The ubiquitous belinda sue fox speaks from her vast knowledge and full comprehension of all that is happening in these two strangers lives! We bow before your wisdom? I've read all the posts. I guess becuase I know the whole story I don't see any inconsistencies. This kind of purulence is what ruins a great site like this. Too bad.

Talking of ubiquitous strange how you and your other personalities are never in the same place at the same time. How odd is that?

I'd be guessing you would know the story because it's all pure fiction, from your over active mind and it's purulence.

Yes we can all use big words it's not impressive. Some of us don't feel the need to use them to impress people nor need different personas to make stories up.

And you are who? 2 days, first post - give me a break... Yes, this site would be much better if everyone here was genuine, but I guess it's unrealistic to strive for those expectations.

Yeah and I'm Glad I had nothing to do for 48 hours, cause I would think it would take that long just to read half the posts!! Jeeze..thought I was in the Spelling bee with that word (Even though I knew it, doubt I could spell it). Okay my big word is Mississippi, which has 1 more letter, than the previous big word used subsequently (Oh 2 more letters). I hate when people do that too DP, kinda annoying. Oh well, Glad to hear your posts anyway Mrs. Mommy Turtlepins, but ya really don't have to double post and double clip.

Talking of ubiquitous strange how you and your other personalities are never in the same place at the same time. How odd is that?

I'd be guessing you would know the story because it's all pure fiction, from your over active mind and it's purulence.

Yes we can all use big words it's not impressive. Some of us don't feel the need to use them to impress people nor need different personas to make stories up.

mommy and i have been in the chat room at the same time! i sowee bouts robins post. she's a loyal fwiend to mommy. hopes you haves a nice day, belinda sue fox.

mommy and i have been in the chat room at the same time! i sowee bouts robins post. she's a loyal fwiend to mommy. hopes you haves a nice day, belinda sue fox.

Ah so you do have to prove yourself ;)

I guess it's only when it's on something you have an answer for. Being in chat at the same time with multiple nics isn't exactly rocket science. So now we know you are answering inconsistancies we can move on to some other point.

You now if you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves..well you coming in under another nic proves the point.

Stay tuned for another another exciting episode of "multiple persona man" to follow

:pizza:

:beer: