LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A whole day of wetting?

Next weekend I'll have a lot of time to myself. Since i'll be alone, I'll be able to enjoy diapers for a long period of time unintrupted. Its rare to get time like this and when I do I plan to wet myself through the whole day. I'll keep drinking water, coffee, soda, gatoraide and beer. The results, lots of wet pads, pullups, Goodnites, and diapers. Does anyone else do this too?

I did for a while until my two youngest nieces came here for my direct supervision; I still have 4 (ugh) Depends left hidden away where they can't be found.

havent indulged like that for years now. before when i would be alone at home i would diaper up and drink a big jug of iced tea. about an hour later and ever 15-30 min after that for a few hours i would be peeing!! i miss it!!

I've done it. What amazes me is how easy it is to let go and be wet with little or no sense of it. I feel little bit of an urge and let go and I can barely feel it except for the warm feeling. During this time my rule is no force stops once it starts it goes no matter what this has resulted in a leak once or twice. It almost scares me how easily I think I could become incontinent.