LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage Diapers  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a Vintage Diapers? IE: Pampers, Huggies or Luvs

• Nothing, I'm not interested in collecting diapers.
    • $10 or less
    • More than $10 less than $20
    • $20 or more depending on the diaper
    • I might buy a sealed package of them for a fair price.

I've been over on Ebay trying to get a good deal on Vintage Pampers with the plastic backing. So far I've gotten 4 Euro size 6 Pampers that are the same size as Goodnites. I also scored 2 Girls XL stretch Pampers along with the package they came in. I've also already have a package to 1999 size 6 Baby Dry Pampers with the plastic backing and 4 Pampers. I'll be willing to take pictures for the Diaper Museum if anyone wants to see them. Guess I'll hold on to them for awhile and then pass them along. (for a profit of course) :)

Edited by Kari
Getting rid of some old images

They pop up now and then at estate sales in Dallas/Fort Worth for a few dollars because most people don't realize they are worth any money. I pick them up when I find them, but usually end up selling them after a while. I wouldn't think of laying down $120.00+ for a box of 70's Pampers. I really like the box art, but I can just scan the old boxes into the computer and that's usually good enough for me.

• Like 1

IDK to be honest.

While some say it's a waste of money...

You got to admit, if you have an identical box or package that you might remember from Toodler-hood (is that a word)

Even to a non AB-DL might think it's kewl to have.

Being in my 40's the purple toddler sized box of Pampers is the holy grail of collecting for me.

But I wouldn't display them either.

So my collection of 1990's Pampers sit in a box in a closet as well.

As actually using one would be like burning $$.

That's why one day I want to at least photograph the packages and diapers to at least share with folks on here.

And I'll be able to display them in a way to anyone who's interested in that era of Pampers.

I picked up an unopened box of ultra pampers xl for $40. Used it as a prop for year but now it sits in my closet never seen. The other evening I debated opening it but didn't. What I really want is to scan the box to a larger box to keep my bambino s in. Then I would feel like I'm actually going for Pampers.