LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just In Case Diapers

*moderate level of disbelief*

Once when I was very ill when I was 3 and needed to stay in bed, my mother said she tried to put me back in diapers but I resisted her. I don't want to talk with her about it, but maybe I did end up in diapers again and really did like it. I might be an AB/DL when I am tired and overwhelmed now because I associate them with that kind of feeling and being cared for in a house with otherwise a lot of chaos.

I've wore 'just in case diapers' as you call them basically ever since I finished potty training. This didn't start as a fetish or even a hidden desire for me, it became that as I got a little older because the attention you get wearing nappies/diapers as an older kid, good or bad, can be very fulfilling.

I was finnaly properly potty trained at 5 but I still wore nappies to bed and when travelling anywhere or when I was sick. Then it turned to just when travelling anywhere or sick. Then to just when I was sick, or travelling on long jorneys. Then at 9 I started bed-wetting so it went back 2 to bedtime and whenever travelling anywhere or sick. This led to me starting to feel much more comfortable when in a nappy than in underwear and I started to leave them on in the day if they werent wet after waking up, even thouh I don't wet when awake. My mom thought it was me being lazy and most of the time had no problem. Then one time my mom told me to change into a clean one for bed because it had been a hot day and she wanted to make sure I didn't get a rash, but when I took off the nappy she found poop marks in it and started having me wear nappies in the daytime because of this. Then when I turned 11, since I had stopped wetting the bed for a while, I was allowed to stop wearing nappies altogether, but I told my mom I didn't want to. I don't think she understood why or if she does to this day, but she didn't make a big fuss nor have many people I know.

I can see now when I was a kid, I also wet my pants a little when I was anxious. Now I realize that I have a little incontinence as an adult when I am anxious and then the idea I could wet/dribble increases the anxiety. So I can see that my wearing diapers 24/7 as someone prone to anxiety (I don't want to take medication for it but use other means to not have it overwhelm/paralyze me) is not a bad idea.

my daughter loves to where her pullups whenever she can, and she is 7,

Does she simply enjoy wearing them? Or does she like to wet them, too?

Although I was potty trained I had a few bad spells of diarhea up untill about 5 years old . For this my mother would fold a terry nappy in half and pin it to the back of my underpants, as very often I never made it to the toilet on time. I used to love all the attention I got from mum when ever this happend I think I may have done it accidently on purpose a few times. I remember on a few occassions having rubber pants pulled over the top at bedtime.I also remember having a sore bottom caused by my acciddents,I guess this is what started me into the lifestyle I have today. I wear wet and mess my nappies as much as possible & enjoy every minute of it even nappy rash. Thats what just incase diapers did for me . Love U all PADDI.

• 1 year later...

In my family, all childred had to wear just in case diapers until we were 8 whenever we were going to be in the car for more than 2 hours, going to be away from the house for more than 4 hours (at the firworks, a fair, etc.), or if we wet the bed the night before. After we were 8, we had to keep our just in case diaper dry 5 times before we did not have to wear them again. If we were out of just in case diapers and had an accident, we had to go back to diapers again until we were dry for 5 times again. Until i was 10, the longest I went was 4 times. When I turned 12, I started weting the bed again so I was back to diapers at night again, but I did not have to wear them during the day until I started having daytime accidents again.

The worst part of just in case diapers was having the diaper put on. I didn't mind wearing it so much as my brother and sisters knowing that I had to wear them. We had to go get our diapers and bring them to mom to have them put on until we were 10 and could show we could put them on without them leaking.

• 10 months later...

Also, (I know its weird, and its embarrasing as well) but for years I would have problems "wiping", resulting in...skid marks :o:blush: to this day, I have them.

PT

Just a quickie..I had the same problem. I'm 24-7 Incontinent so with diapers I don't care that much, but my rear is very sensitive. A quick cure: a pack of diaperwipes on the top of the toliet (Adult ones if you wish) Carry a travel/sample pack with you in your car or office. Problem solved ;)

Original topic, I snuck my younger brothers diapers when I was 5-6. My mom caught me with them and asked what's up..I told her it was in case I had a accident. She looked at the wet one laying on the floor and said "I guess you had the accident huh?" Nothing more was said of it at the time, I guess she thought I was sad by not being the baby anymore or something similar. One day about 6 months later we had a three hour drive and she packed up the baby's things as she passed my room she tossed a diaper in on my bed and said "Just in case you have a accident", and gave me a wink. I put it in my underwear and tossed it in a restaurant bathroom trash.

I don't know if I ever had that situation as a kid. I know after 5, I never ended up back in a diaper while a child, even in a "just in case" situation.

For long car trips, though, my little sister would end up having to wear one, just in case. (I'm a long-haul driver who very rarely ever stops the car.) Up until the last year, she would have the occasional accident either while sleeping or on long car rides, and I didn't want her wetting in the car.