LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Jerry Springer 10/12/1992 Episode Featuring Tommy of Diaper Pail Friends

Interesting (though my soundcard is dead, which may explain my response). I liked looking at the audience members who were obviously thinking "Dam#, I finally got to a be at a Springer show and he brings me this? What a waste of time this was." :roflmao:

In had no idea you could get a phd and still be so utterly clueless. I find it so strange seeing perfectly rational informative debate being shouted down by the only person who ignores the facts and arguments to just keep hammering an irrelevant point. 1992 really doesnt seem like long ago enough for people like Butterworth to be taken seriously.

Here's an interesting follow-up featuring the dark haired man in the original video, his name was William Windsor and he was an heir to a very successful magazine publisher. He lived the final years of his life enjoying our favorite subject. Search YouTube for "Man Baby Part Three Of Three".

Here's an interesting follow-up featuring the dark haired man in the original video, his name was William Windsor and he was an heir to a very successful magazine publisher. He lived the final years of his life enjoying our favorite subject. Search YouTube for "Man Baby Part Three Of Three".

This person used to be on this and other sites under the name of "Heidi Lynn" He lived 24/7 as a little girl and dressed the part everyday, no matter what. I had the privilege on meeting him only once while i San Diego at a

pride parade" where I also met Briguy as well and "Tammy' (another sissy) Tammy and Heidi were good friends for quite a while, and Tammy would visit Heidi at her home in Phoenix AZ. Heidi was at the forefront of "being who and what you are no matter what, as long as no one gets hurt"

Sadly, Heidi (aka William Windsor) passed away in his home a couple of years ago due to unknown circumstances, but it was more then likely related to his heavy drinking :(

As mentioned he was partial heir to his grandfathers estate which consisted of the magazine "popular mechanics" which he inherited a portion of, and when it was sold to who ever bought it, he received his portion of the proceeds.

Sadly I can't find either Tammys or Heidi Lynns profiles here...they may have dropped off in the move to the new server, since they are both inactive. Tammy is still around though, busy working driving up in the new oil fields north somewhere. Bri talked to him earlier and relayed a "HI" to me at his party on Saturday...never got to catch up though..

I guess the point of this is that we read all about people like this in the community, then they just disappear for one reason or another, and we wonder what ever happened to them.

Heidi was an inspiration for this community, like her or not, as being out and about living his / he rlife as he saw fit....and it was sad to see what happened happen :(

Thanks for the mention here about him, hopefully others can read and see what some can do and accomplish with simple things. :)

Being an AB/DL isn't a crime, it's just different....but being different to others can pose as a threat to their own sense of "normality' and comfort and security....but thats their problem :P

William (Heidi) is missed , thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

qwack

A couple of links to stories if anyone is interested:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2009/02/baby_man_william_windsor_found.php

http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php?topic=2114.0

http://zengersmag.blogspot.com/2008/10/heidilynn-adult-baby-is-her-identity.html

I haven't seen this clip in years, but it was fun to watch it again. Even though 1992 was only 21 years ago, it sort of seems like the dark ages in regards to how strict social norms were enforced. The general public's opinion of the subject seemed downright hostile.

Square_Duck, Thank you for posting those links, they were all very interesting reading.

Your welcome :) I noticed in the 'zengerMagizine" picture, this was taken in San Diego, and I remember reading it after we got back from that trip. Bri was rather amused by the writers referral to him as being "hot" in his outfit :roflmao:

The picture features Heidi Lynn in the stroller, but you can see Bri's shirt and shortall straps behind her and the pink image to the right is the back left of Tammi's dress that she was wearing at the time. that was the first time I had met all 3, and it was a memorable weekend. I just can't believe it has been almost 5 years :o amazing.

Anyways, always glad to help :D

I know this is a tangent to the OP topic, but I just thought I would update info as to what happened to whom....as well as I can, sicne we know what happened to Tommy, and I guess Steph is still around....which is cool! :thumbsup:

Ahhhhhh! San Diego memories! Heidi was .....ummm....interesting, but Tammi is an absolute RIOT! :roflmao: please pass along a B*I*G 'HI" fro me next time you talk to him and I miss his jokes ;) gad that was fun! :D