LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing > Safe Words

Suppositories work super well even for those who have a low sensitivity to laxative products - they don't rely on the digestive system at all, and instead irritate the bowels until your body lets go. Enemas, of course, are a brute-force way to do this too, but are a lot to work with. In-terms of laxatives, Magnesium Citrate is the gold standard for good messing, but it relies on your digestive system and in the case of some people does nothing at all.

If you want to mess yourself involuntarily, or even voluntary but have a mental block, hypnosis is terrible, suppositories are ok, but enemas are better. Supositories don't alwasy work, and if they do, their timing is unpredicable. Enemas on the other hand pretty much always work, however you have to make sure you have a diaper that can hold all that water as well as the mess. Another thing that would help when it comes to messing a diaper if you have trouble would be to start out messing a diaper while sitting on the toilet. It helps take away that mental block. Then as that becomes easier you can start messing the diaper wherever.

There is always dried prunes or prune juice. I usually eat dried prunes when I want to 'do' something like this or feel i might be a a bit blocked :blush: and believe me, they will do the job! plus they are natural and good for you! :D:thumbsup: how much you consume will determine the outcome, and it happens within a fair amount of time, and you get some warnings also, unlike other forms mentioned above.

Someone posted recently how they drank a LOT of prune juice (as nasty tasting as it is) and the results were amazing, and didn't stop for quite a while, which is more then just a little "oooppsss" :blush: so you have to be somewhat careful. Thats why I like the dried prunes, I LOVE :wub: dried fruits and if they will help me fill my pants....so be it.

No chemicals, no strange equipment, no invasion of personal areas :blush: just buy, open the box and eat, and wait about an hour. I don't know how big you are, but maybe 10 prunes would do the trick....and they wioll clean you out! ;)

Try and hold THAT back :P

A lot of this depends on what your guts are used to.....

I eat a lot of fiber, so I'd probably need more prunes than just ten...

As an example, I used to buy a half (or whole?) gallon of unfiltered apple juice and drink it in an afternoon. I would get diarrhea if I wasn't used to it, but not if I was...

Also, what happens with an enema depends significantly on the amount and concentration....a. Full-strength fleets will force the issue in five minutes or so, but at about 1/4 strength, the stuff is close to isotonic and can be held for hours...