LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party girl pacified

"You want me to indulge in her fantasies with her!? Isn't that a bit wired? Plus, I don't want to!" Whined Ashley.

"I thought I might need some leverage" said Emily pulling out her phone with a picture of Ashley in her pull-up. "If you don't play with kris, I will make sure that everyone sees this" Emily threatened.

"Fine. Do I just have to watch some stupid kid shows with them and change their diapers? Speaking of which, can I take this thing off?"

"No, I expect you to do what ever they want you to do. You can't take that off, because you piss yourself all the time when you are hung over."

Emily hears the door bell ringing and tells Ashley to go into Kris's room and wait.

Paige, a petite girl with long black hair, was let into the house by Emily. Emily explained Kris's desire to her, and Paige readily agreed to living it with her.

Paige was diapered and given a pair of princess shorts with a baby tee with a rainbow on it to wear. Then her hair was put in pig tails and she was given a sippy cup full of apple juice. She was quite the sight with her the waistband of her diaper showing.

"How do I look?" Paige asked, hoping that she looked cute.

"Adorable. Now honey, go upstairs and play. While I get dinner ready." Emily said as Paige bounced off.

Upstairs, Ashley and kris were watching Hannah Montana, which kris was getting too far into for Ashley's liking. As she watched, Ashley felt a warmth spread across her crotch.

Ashley leapt up and screamed.

"Did you pee yourself?" Kris said. "It's not a big deal, we have protection on" kris said squeezing her diapered bottom.

"What the hell is wrong with you.." Ashley muttered as Paige knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Kris said jumping in the bed in just her diaper and shirt.

Paige opened the door and smiled when she saw the two diapered girls.

"Oh my god, you two are such babies" Ashley said rolling her eyes.

"No we aren't! We are just wearing diapers and acting like girls!" Kris said.

"Yeah, sure, because all girls wear diapers and like it!" Ashley said sarcastically.

This hurt the two girls feelings, and being 13 year old girls, started crying.

"Shhh, stop" Ashley barked.

It was too late. Emily opened the door and was told the entire story by the upset girls.

"Ashley come over here right now!" Emily demanded.

Ashley stood up, her shirt hiding her wet pull up, and walked over to Emily, quite scared.

"Emily, what do you want?????" Ashley whined.

"Oh. Just wanted to make sure you are nice and dry" Emily said

Emily suddenly lifted up Ashley's shirt, and saw the yellow stain on the pull-up.

"We'll it looks like someone isn't as big as she thought...." Emily said.

To make things worse for Ashley, her bladder gave way at that time causing her pull-up to droop and sag.

"You can't even tell me when you have to go! It's back to diapers for you!" Emily said as she tore off the sides of her pull-up.

"Emily, still a bit tipsy! You know what happens when I'm..."

"Drunk? Yeah I know. You turn into a little baby who can't do anything for herself! So if you want to act like one, may as well be one!" Emily yelled making Ashley lay down.

Ashley just lay there shocked as her best friend powdered and diapered her.

"Why?" Ashley stammered.

"It's because you act so immature and irresponsible. I'm just going to show you how you look like to me when you depend on me to do everything for you for tonight and tomorrow. If you prove that you are grown up, I will let you go back to being a big girl" Emily said picking up Ashley and taking her to her bedroom, and away from the other girls.

Emily started taking off her friends shirt when Ashley yelled "what the hell are you doing?"

"No, no, no! Babies like you don't need shirts. Besides, it's not like you have something there to cover up...." Emily said causing Ashley to blush as the shirt came all the way off.

"Here, you can wear these" Emily said giving her a pair if pink booties.

As Ashley put on the booties, Emily asked her if she was hungry.

"Umm, sorta" she said.

"Ok, I'll go get you your bottle, and some nice mashed prunes!" Emily said running down to the kitchen.

Ashley got over her shock quickly and went over to the full body mirror in Emily's bathroom. She looked just like a toddler. All that was missing were

"Pigtails!" Emily shouted reading her mind as she saw Ashley looking at herself her face a deep red.

She placed the feeding supplies on her bed, and grabbed two hair ties from her collection, and did Ashley's hair up in pigtails.

Ashley could only sniffle as she couldn't hold back her sadness any longer.

"Don't cry baby!" Emily said as she picked up Ashley and rocked her in her arms.

Emily laid Ashley down on the bed and tried to put a blanket on her. Ashley kicked off the blanket each time.

"Fine. I am going to feed you know then." Emily said as she grabbed the bottle. She sat down on the bed and turned Ashley so that her head was in her lap.

She stuck the bottle in Ashley's mouth and told her to drink.

Ashley gave in due to exhaustion, and sucked the bottle full of what tasted like prune juice mixed with baby formula. When the bottle was finished, Ashley's stomach hurt.

Emily noticed, and said, "does the baby have a tummy ache?"

She patted her friend on the back, causing her to burp and laughed.

"Can we stop now? This is weird..." Ashley whined, realizing she was sitting on her best friends lap, in a diaper and booties and nothing else, being babied.

"No. You are a baby for tonight and tomorrow. Remember?" Emily said.

"Ummmmmmmm, okaaaaay, I guess..." Ashley said feeling the urge to poop.

"Umm Emily....." Ashley stArted.

"If its something babies shouldn't ask, then don't say it" Emily cautioned.

Ashley sat in her friends lap in intense discomfort, until Emily fully knew what was going on.

"How about you go put this Barney DVD in the player for me baby?" Emily said placing Ashley on the floor and handing her the DVD.

Silently, Ashley walked up to the DVD player and squatted down to put in the video.

As she was doing so, she started pooping her diaper. She felt her diaper sag so much that from where she was squatting, it touched the floor. Ashamed at herself, she put the DVD in the player and slowly waddled back to her friend, her face beat red.

"Did you make a stinky in your diapee Ashley?"

Getting no response from her friend, Emily pulled back Ashley's diaper and confirmed what she thought.

"I thought you said you didn't need diapers? Here, you can try to take a nap in my bed. I'm going to go check on the big girls now" Emily said leaving Ashley to sit in her poopy diaper.

Meanwhile, kris and Paige were having the time of their lives.

After they finished crying, they watched some Disney shows, and were in the middle of a show, when Paige, felt the need to pee.

"Krwis? I need to pee" Paige said around the pacifier in her mouth.

"Ok, just go" kris said wrapped up in the tv.

Paige relaxed her bladder. She thought that the warmth spreading around her bottom felt great and sighed as she finished.

"How does it feel?" Kris said feeling the urge herself.

"Amazing!" Paige said.

Paige stared at her friends diaper as it grew yellow and started drooping.

"Doesn't it feel nice?" Paige said watching her friend sit back down in her soaked diaper.

"Yes, so mich better than wetting in your pants!"

Kris said.

Both girls fell asleep cuddling on Kris's bed. Emily quickly poked her head in, and finding the girls asleep went back to Ashley.

Paige was a heavy bed wetter, so she thou roughly soaked her diaper so much that it leaked a ton on the bed and her and Kris's clothes.

Not that it mattered much, because as kris was waking up, she had to pee, so she just used her diaper.

She loved the feeling of the pee running down her thighs, and pooling around her back.... Wait what? She said sitting up, but not able to stop the

Steady stream of pee. All she could do was watch as it leaked out if her diaper, and the stain grew larger and larger.

"Paige! Wake up! I-- I think I peed the bed!"

Paige slowly came to her senses and said, "I'm sorry for peeing the be... Wait did you say that you did?"

"I don't know! I woke up, and there was already a big stain, and then I peed a ton, and it leaked.." Kris said, seeing that the entire bed was soaked.

"Kris it's ok! You didn't wet on your sleep. That was me." Paige said a little bit ashamed.

"It's ok, we both did it..." Kris said noticing that their clothes were soaked too.

Paige felt a burning down by her crotch, and asked what it was.

"It's called a diaper rash, and I think I've got one too..." Kris said prodding her diaper.

• 2 weeks later...