LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party girl pacified

16 year old Ashley, (a 5"2 blond girl)was sitting on her room with her best friend Emily ( a 5"5 black haired girl) trying to convince her to go to a party. They were complete opposites of each other. Ashley was the hardcore party girl who came home drunk and cloth less more than once, and Emily was the good girl, who always did her homework and kept partying far way.

"Oh come on Em! Why not? It will be sooo fun!"

Ashley whined, sucking her thumb on her bed.

Emily was the only person who Ashley ever told about her thumb sucking tick.

"Umm.... Ok I guess" Emily said, wanting to make sure her friend wasn't lying in a gutter at the end of the night.

"Sweet, lets go" Ashley said running down to the front door with Emily in tow.

What did I get myself into? Emily thought as they started walking down the street to the party.

Well, to make a long story short, Ashley was heavily intoxicated, when Emily decided that Ashley should go home.

"Ok Emmy Em!" Ashley said in a singsong voice stumbling out the door after her friend.

"I don't think you should be walking. Here. Put your arms up" Emily said

"Okaaaay! Upsie-daisy" Ashley said as she was lifted into Emily's arms.

I can't carry her long.... Emily said feeling her arms struggling to hold her friend as she walked towards her friends house as Ashley fell asleep.

Emily felt her stomach getting warm and then realized what happened.

"Ash, wake up. You peed." Emily said putting Ashley down as she got up and looked at her pee soaked jeans.

Realizing she was in trouble, Ashley said, "shit! I can't go home like this."

"We'll go to my house if you want, but my parents are gone and my 14 year old cousin is over." Emily said.

"I don't care, jus don take me to ma parents" Ashley pleaded drunkenly, sounding toddler like.

"Ok, ash it's gonna be ok. Just go back to sleep, and I'll take care of it" Emily said as she continued walking toward her own house.

As she reached the front steps, she felt Ashley tense and then release. She smelt what had happened a second later.

"Goss ash. She owes me for this..." Emily muttered as she opened the door to see the blond head of her bubbly cousin kris at the door.

"Hey kris, I....." Emily started

"Awwww, whose the little cutie?" Kris said. Then after smelling the air, she said "and where's her diaper?"

Oh, god, she thinks that ash is a toddler! Maybe I should just go with it it might save her embarrassment. Emily thought.

"Ummm.... Heeeelooooo? Don't you think we should change her or something?" Kris said.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Do we even have pull ups?" Emily asked.

"Pullups? By the looks of things, a diaper would be better, but we only have pullups anyways, from when we still wet the bed." Kris said grabbing a small goodnight from the closet in the hallway.

"Umm, kris I'm going to take her up to my room to change her." She grabbed the wipes, pull up, and powder and upstairs leaving a confused kris behind.

Emily locked the door to her room and layed her down on the floor in her bathroom and took off her pants and shirt off noticing her padded bra and ruined underwear.

She took off her friends undergarments noticing her shaved "parts".

She cleaned up her friend and put a pull-up on her poor friend.

She picked up Ashley, and lay her on her bed and proceeded to find a shirt for the girl. She realized that all of the shirts she owned were extremely big on her friend. She finally settled on a bright pink shirt, that came down to her friends knees.

She looks soooo cute! Thought Emily as she watched her best friend sleeping in a pull-up.

"Ash, wake up! I need to talk to you" Emily said.

"Wha goin on?" A groggy Ashley said popping up. "And why am I in a.......... Oh shit!" Ashley yelled. "You put me in a diaper!" Ashley said standing up, and lifting the huge shirt to check.

"No, stop yelling. I can explain....

Just then the door was opened and cousin was pushed into the room by....

No one was there!

"Sorry, I just tripped..." Kris said, taking out a baby blanket.

"Here, this was mine when I was a little girl. You can have it though" kris said kindly offering one of her prized possessions to Ashley.

"Not ababy!" Ashley yelled throwing the blanket back at kris.

"Ok.... I'm s-s-sorry then...." Kris said running out if the room crying, holding her blanket.

"Dammit Ashley! Look at what you did!" Emily screamed chasing kris to her room.

Kris locked the door to her room and lay down on her bed, holding her baby blanket to her face and crying.

Emily reached her door, and gave a few quick knocks and said "honey, are you ok in there?"

Kris had always wanted to be babied, and a thought came to her head. It was her perfect chance!

Still crying, she stepped out of bed, and as she started walking to the door, she started peeing herself.

"What do you want?!" She sobbed as she opened her door, holding her blanket in one hand.

"We'll, I just wanted to...... Wait. Did you...... Um..... Have an accident?"

"What?" Kris said looking down at her pants on fake shock.

"Go get changed. I have something to take care of" Emily said storming off back to her room.

Seeing Ashley on the bed, obviously worried, she came up to her and angrily whispered, "you made that poor girl wet herself, she was so upset by what you said! She was just trying to be nice!"

"We'll, I'm not a baby! I'm just hung over now!! Go tell her the truth, I mean, it's not like I did any of it on purpose!" Ashley said.

"Ok, but I seriously hate your attitude right now" Emily said as she walked out if the room.

Kris was in her room, putting on the most babyish things she owned. A pair of Dora underwear, a pair if Hanna Montana sweat pants , and her "trouble maker" t shirt.

Emily walked in, and her jaw dropped as she saw what her cousin was wearing.

"Ok, kris, tell me what's going on." Emily said.

"Um...... Well, I mean. I kinda want to be treated like a preteen, who um....."

"Can't get to the bathroom? I kinda think I know what you mean..." Emily started.

"And needs sippy cups, and pacifiers...." Kris added softly.

"We'll if you want to, I guess I could babysit you. Ashley says she is sorry. she isnt really a tiddler, she is just hammered."Emily said

"I don't know, would Ashley pick on me?" Kris questioned.

"No, I think that Ashley will fully support you" Emily said getting an idea.

"Really? Oh thank you Emmy!" Shouted kris rilunning over to her and giving her a hug.

As she was doing so, Emily pulled back Kris's pants and exclaimed, " where'd your diapee go little girl?"

"Ummmm... I was watching Disney channel, and I forgot..." Kris said getting into character immediately.

"Ok, do you know where someone might keep her diapers?" Emily asked.

"Uh huh, here" kris said taking out a big container of pullups, diapers, and bottles.

"I'm going to put you on a pampers diaper, since its almost beddy time for you" Emily teased ruffling Kris's hair.

"Ok, but I think I will stick with Emily." Kris said taking off her pants.

"Ok, now lie down and lift your butt up and I will put your protection on." Emily said taking powder out.

Kris did as she was told and waited while Emily powdered her and taped up her pampers.

"How's that?" Emily asked.

Kris moved her legs back and forth listening to the crinkling noise of her diaper.

"I love it!!!!" Kris laughed and jumped onto her bed.

"Do you want a playmate?" Emily asked.

"Yes! Can I call Paige? She doesn't know, but she is my best friend." Kris pleaded.

"Ok, but she might not get it. Ashley would also play with you guys if you want." Emily added.

"Oh, sure" she said calling Paige and getting a confirmation that she would come over in 10 mins.

Emily walked back into Ashley's room and explained Kris's decision.

Ashley.....

• Like 1