LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Final Fantasy

As a fan of FF4 I say go for it for more completion's sake than anything else. Is it the best sequel? No. But it is overall better than X-2 and XIII-2 IMHO. Also if you're doing the whole series, for the love of god fly though 12. =3= It's really sucky.

X-2 had a great combat system, degree of customisation, kinaesthetic (a JRPG with good game feel, who'da thunk) sense of progress, openness, sidequests (in amount and variety), minigames (as much as I preferred the old blitzball, Gunner's Gauntlet was amazing and I played Sphere Break for ages, despite A: it not having much in the way of rewards and B: I'm awful at math), postgame content, and core story...it's just that sometimes it's difficult to get past the very thick J-Pop / Charlie's Angels set dressing. Seriously, it's worse than the laughing scene. Just a 'bite your lip and bear it' thing. That's why it gets a lot of flak.

Thanks FF. ^_^ So much info! And yes, I know 11 and 14 are MMOs. I've been playing the 14 ARR beta for a few weeks now. Love it with a passion. No idea what I'm going to do about beating 11... The completionist in me needs some degree of victory.