LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Fitted Briefs 93,96

• 10 months later...

The two people who told you depends we're green only are wrong. Depends briefs always had an option of green or white. The green was phased out with the bag art change in 98-2000. Depends might of made green only pre 1990 but that's another mystery. Your bag is defitnley 90s.

The two people who told you depends we're green only are wrong. Depends briefs always had an option of green or white. The green was phased out with the bag art change in 98-2000. Depends might of made green only pre 1990 but that's another mystery. Your bag is defitnley 90s.

Depends were most definitely only made in green in the time frame discussed, they never had a "Option" of color. They went from green to white. The only time you could get them in white or green was if the store had old stock, with new stock. They did however towards the transition have a regular or a Overnight version. But both of them were green at that time. :)

• Like 1

I worded that wrong. It was a brief period of time they had the option. I remember this because when I first started buying diapers I could still find them in stores. Many times I had the same bag and diaper style with the only difference being the green and white. They had the same fine print and dates. I can't prove this now but I'll be keeping my eye out for the evidence.

Like I said, your just missing the thing there. They had the same bag or style of bag they were just in transition of changing to white plastic, the diapers themselves were no different. Later in when they had exhausted the green rolls of plastic and had the full roll out of White ones in production on both lines, they went with a newer package design.

• Like 1

The first time I ever noticed the difference was because of the bag. The image used on the front told you if they were green or white. I noticed this as a kid studying the incontinence isle. Sure they don't say anything about being green but the picture front center of the bag told you the option. Do I have to prove this? some google searching should get you the right idea of how the bag looked.