LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting While Laying Down

Does anyone else have a hard time wetting while they are laying down in bed? I try so hard to do this but for some reason cannot. I would like to be able to wet my diaper while in bed without having to sit up. Any suggestions?

I think all you can do is practice, maybe start by having plenty to drink so you're really desperate, and make sure the bed's well protected so you're not worried about leaks. Once you've done it then it should become more natural.

When I feel the need to wet my diaper, I lay on my stomach, spread my legs and lift my hips a little so there's no pressure on my diaper area. once I start wetting I lower myself and enjoy

At least for me, I had to develop faith that my diaper would protect the bed. I started by laying in the bath tub and reassuring myself that this was absolutely safe. We all have back stories and issues to overcome during diaper training. Take baby steps!

Trying to identify what the problem is- mental or physical- is a good place to start. Help the mental by starting out being wet already before you go to bed, then there's no way to stay dry so you can stop trying ; Protect the mattress so it isn't a worry. Hypno files can help too. You should look forward to going to bed as a way to relax your bladder along with the rest of your body :) If you wake needing to pee, just do it without fuss and get back to sleep Asap. In time you'll wake less and less to pee, then finally not at all :D

Get yourself a 2L bottle of water next to the bed and drink it all before you fall asleep. One way or the other it's coming out of you. The position you're lying in when it does is up to you. If you wake up, just lie there and go. If you can't, just wait, it's go in the diaper or blow your kidneys. You'll make the right choice :)

Guest fakename7

i wet in bed all the time. i just haven't managed to make it start happening in my sleep, which i REALLY want to happen.

I've started drinking up to two liters before bed, but then i end up having to wet before going to sleep. It's hard for me to go to sleep feeling the urge to wet, and of course i don't want to be holding it at any time either.

I find it all but impossible to fall asleep if I need to pee. That's the curse for me when I wake up in the middle of the night. Even when it feels like just a little bit I end up getting up to go to the bathroom, which also jars me all the more awake. That's what's great about wearing diapers to bed. Even with wake-wetting, it's a lot easier to fall back to sleep when I can just use the diapers.

As you're already wake-wetting the bed regularly there's probably not much else to do to push it along. It'll probably happen on its own terms at this point.