LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Wear Diapers More

My RDF detector is clanging away...something contradictory about psychosocial rehab being used by someone that needs that...And foo foo,, this is at least a bit off topic under the desires section.

So, you need to minimze your cash outlay....I would suggest you purchase long T- shirts, a pair of snap pliers, and some snaps, and make your "onsies" by adding snaps. Get the parts at a fabric store. Another poor man's trick to do the same sells in the US (Walmart?) as "sheet straps", to hold bedsheets in place on a mattress. Fasten a pair of these from the back of your shirt, through your crotch, crossed, to the front of your shirt, and I promise you your underwear will stay at waist level.

If you still have the ability to sew, it's a cheap, relaxing, and rewarding thing to do. It's a slow process when done by hand, but when you're poor you have to find these kinds of alternative approaches to solve the problems which most folks buy their way out of :whistling: Get the things you need from thrift stores and yard sales- in this case some large T-shirts and any item with sewn-on snaps of decent size shouldn't cost more than a few bucks, with needles and thread a few bucks more. Add some time and for well under $10 total, you can have not just a single onesie (at under 1/3 the cost everyone else pays) but a head start on several more :D

My RDF detector is clanging away...something contradictory about psychosocial rehab being used by someone that needs that...And foo foo,, this is at least a bit off topic under the desires section.

So, you need to minimze your cash outlay....I would suggest you purchase long T- shirts, a pair of snap pliers, and some snaps, and make your "onsies" by adding snaps. Get the parts at a fabric store. Another poor man's trick to do the same sells in the US (Walmart?) as "sheet straps", to hold bedsheets in place on a mattress. Fasten a pair of these from the back of your shirt, through your crotch, crossed, to the front of your shirt, and I promise you your underwear will stay at waist level.

What does RDF mean?

If you are concerned about crackle, Visit the adult diaper aisle of your favorite drug store, and notice that almost all the shelf space is devoted to things with paper outers that are essentially silent. But since you are short on cash, you probably want to get PUL pants (polyurethane Laminate) to go over cloth, assuming you aren't charged for every load of laundry. These simply do not crinkle.

A pair of compression shorts (basically a male girdle) will also keep down the crinkle.

An RDF is what Apple uses to charge high prices for a product that is only a little better than the competition. It is a polite way of indicating that there is something odd about the post -- in this case, highly formal technical language from someone not expected to use it. Having MS, on the other hand, which I did not know, is a reasonable explanation.

Finally, my doc keeps pressing me to juice vegetables, on the grounds that an MS-suffering doc is supposed to have a video on youtube discussing how that reversed her symptoms. I keep losing the link, but I am eating more veggies, thus the eggplant the other night in chat.

An RDF is what Apple uses to charge high prices for a product that is only a little better than the competition. It is a polite way of indicating that there is something odd about the post -- in this case, highly formal technical language from someone not expected to use it. Having MS, on the other hand, which I did not know, is a reasonable explanation.

Thanks - never heard that one before.