LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dumping Mystery

here is the whole thing

27 8x10 colour glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was
to be used as evidence against us
  • 4 weeks later...

I HATE MY DNA !! its a mystery box of mutations that started coming out about 11 years ago it would not be so bad if they where just annoying things,but these are diseases Doctors have never before seen in one patient,and what you would normally do for one is contraindicated by the other, and they are just shredding my body,and you add to that the fact that there are no treatments or cures and that Dr's are just watching what happens trying to keep me as comfortable as they can as these diseases kill me, But I hope they learn something useful,

Theres no mystery about who's dumping in my diapers...it's ME! :blush:

NOTE: I just thought of something. Since the brand / type of diapers contained in the bags is all the same, (Yet they didn't state whether they were Adult or childrens' diapers) There are places where people do elder care in their home, as opposed to a formal nursing home, so these types of pllaces might be over looked.

With the time span in between "dumpings' it could just be a fetish person taking out the trash at odd intervals.

They did mention something about the cycles of diaper dumping being in the time range of when children would still need them, and what are they doing now, so that tells me that the diapers in the bags are kids diapers, not from a day care though, but maybe some kind of camping outing...or maybe just a fetish person using kids diapers instead of adult products and being to lazy to dispose of them properly... UGH! lazy dirty people...:P