LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Posting I'm Not Able To Access The Formatting Tools

I've been having problems posting. As I type (right now) the formatting - size, font, bold, italics, etc are not accessible - just a gray fog.

Is this within my own computer? It just started maybe a week ago. It's getting worse now as when I actually post, the print had seemed normal. Now it becomes a mess.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

As you may be able to tell...pretty obvious...I've got no idea when it comes to computer technology...

Now that came out ok...but below is what showed up when I posted a comment in the A&S story sequence. HELP!!!!

Velvet at that point in the story. But what did happen to Audrey?<br /><br />You've woven a tight story and it continues as spell-binding as it was at the outset. I can see where a story about Velvet alone could be a very interesting one as well. I wonder what she did to find her way to Mt Calibeen. I'm imagining that she had a very momentous time going through the program. There's the question of how and way she was allowed to become a worker there. What led to her seemingly unnatural attraction to Audrey? Why was she willing to risk so much?<br /><br />Most of this will be revealed, I'm sure - and more. Your sense of suspense is excruciating! But the pain feels so good...<br /><br /><br /><br />

You might just switch over to "BBCode Mode.

While I posted this in conjunction with "About Me". it discusses some text formatting and has a link to more

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=38214#entry628243

To me, that is less scary than re-doing my internet connection