LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Marshmallow

So I'm moving out of my apartment tomorrow and all my roommates have already moved. I had one diaper left and figured I'd try something new. I decided to use a marshmallow. I only used one since I've never tried this before, then sat down to watch tv. After one episode of my show I started to feel some bubbling and in under a minute I lost complete control. I've always been on the fence about messing but this was absolutely spectacular.

• 10 months later...

Pretty easy to explain, you take some marshmallows (I usually use 4 at a time) and pop them into your bum just like you would a suppository. After that you diaper up and then just wait. After some time (depends on how many marshmallows you used) the marshmallows will start to do there job and make you mess your self. Its a great uncontrollable feeling. To make it easier to put the marshmallows up there you can freeze them (they don't really freeze, they just harden a little) and then right when your putting it up run it under some water and they should go straight in.

A word of caution to those trying the marshmallow thing: don't try if you have a sensitive bowel. I do, and I commonly get bleeding if I have a hard bowel movement. Nothing alarming to the doctors, but a sign that I need to be gentle with it. I tried the marshmallow thing once, and bled for a week afterwards.

• 1 month later...

Ok, so i just tried a little while ago, using 4 small marshmallows to try this whole thing out.