LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Call Or Busted?

I was sitting at the table on a saturday night in a T shirt ,diaper and plastic pants having a beer :beer::beer: with my wife.

We had the Tunes cranked up pretty loud :band: (too loud to hear the doorbell) .

Well I forgot to lock the front door :rolleyes: and in comes a friend and his wife!

Without going into a panic mode, I stayed right at the table and immediately pulled my shirt down

to cover up my diaper. They both sat down and we had a brief conversation at the table.

Knowing the predicament I was in , my wife asked them out to the garage to show them our new 4 wheeler :biker_h4h: . When they were in the garage, I made the mad dash to the bedroom, and quickly took off the diaper and into a pair of shorts :thumbsup: !

I'm really not sure if they saw my diaper when they first came in ,(nothing ever said about it)

but it sure was a close call that got my heart pumping!

Has anyone else had a close call ,or got busted in their diaper ??

I'm betting that'll be one of those cases where one of them turns to the other in the car and says, "Um..... did it look to you like Danny was wearing... a diaper?" "Something definately looked weird to me. Maybe he's been sick." "They didn't say anything about that to me...." "Think about it- that's probably not the kind of thing you'd tell your friends about. We'll be sure to knock next time."

I live in a very small town where everybody knows one another. It isn't uncommon for people to knock at the door and if no one answers they just walk in, my grandparents are the worst at that! A couple of times I've been caught off guard by them in just a diaper and t-shirt. They look at me all disgusted, but I just say "Hey if your just going to barg in like that don't be suprised at what you find!" I really don't care who it is it really ticks me off when someone just walks in like that. What if me and my girlfriend were having..Well..you know what I'm getting at. :o

I live in a very small town where everybody knows one another. It isn't uncommon for people to knock at the door and if no one answers they just walk in, my grandparents are the worst at that! A couple of times I've been caught off guard by them in just a diaper and t-shirt. They look at me all disgusted, but I just say "Hey if your just going to barg in like that don't be suprised at what you find!" I really don't care who it is it really ticks me off when someone just walks in like that. What if me and my girlfriend were having..Well..you know what I'm getting at. :o

:P Some might say that you should give them a taste of their own medicine, but then you might catch them! :o

LOL - love the attitude baby-dandan! Wish I was that brazen about the whole thing... There've been a few times when I've been close to being caught, and a few moments like yours danni, where I'm not sure if I left a diaper on show in the bathroom when a friend came over... Then again I'm not sure if my b***h ex told guys at work about it either... Vindictive cow. One of the things you live with having a fetish like this. Still, gives it that "edge" eh? ::laugh

ive been busted....well sort of, i was in bed and had a diaper on and my brother came in and ripped the covers off my bed to expose my nice wet tena slip....i was really embarresed, but then he pulled down his trousers to reveal he was wearing the same.....the begger found my stash when he was rooting in my room n thought hed try them out and liked them alot.....wondered why my stock of diapers was goin down fast lately!

LOL Danni!! You played it pretty smooth and I bet you and your wife had a few laughs afterwards. My sister walked in on me once when I was relaxing on the couch in just a diaper and a T-shirt. I instinctively grabbed a blanket and covered up and acted like I wasn't feeling well. I don't think she saw anything, but my fiance thought it was hilarious; me stuck on the couch talking to my sister for an hour wearing a diaper. I have to admit, it was funny, but my heart didn't think so for the first 5 minutes.

I was sitting at the table on a saturday night in a T shirt ,diaper and plastic pants having a beer :beer::beer: with my wife.

We had the Tunes cranked up pretty loud :band: (too loud to hear the doorbell) .

Well I forgot to lock the front door :rolleyes: and in comes a friend and his wife!

Without going into a panic mode, I stayed right at the table and immediately pulled my shirt down

to cover up my diaper. They both sat down and we had a brief conversation at the table.

Knowing the predicament I was in , my wife asked them out to the garage to show them our new 4 wheeler :biker_h4h: . When they were in the garage, I made the mad dash to the bedroom, and quickly took off the diaper and into a pair of shorts :thumbsup: !

I'm really not sure if they saw my diaper when they first came in ,(nothing ever said about it)

but it sure was a close call that got my heart pumping!

Has anyone else had a close call ,or got busted in their diaper ??

I have SO gotten past carring. Now I just have a Fuck It attitude.

Yeah, I'm wearing a fucking diaper, and yes, that's a pacifier in my mouth, and No, I don't give a flying fuck what you think of it.

I seriously just don't care anymore.

Of course, I live in a neighborhood where people complain that a black family is moving in, so maybe that's why I stopped giving a shit about people's opinions.

There's an interesting thought. I can take my diaper off, put the binky away, and fit in if I so choose to do so. The family mentioned above isn't going to fit in no matter what they do. Just an interesting thought.

This crap neighborhood makes me embarassed to be white, or human for that matter. Sick, isn't it?

Why do people care what color somebody's skin is? To me, it's just a visual identity, same as describing somebody as having blue eyes and brown hair. Anyway, that's probably a whole nother thread.

A few years back I had a close call when one of my co-workers came over unexspected.

I was relaxing on the couch in a diaper and t-shirt watching the tv when the house door came open and in walked my co-worker. I quickly grabbed a pillow off the couch and covered diaper. My co-worker and I must have talked for an hour be for he left. I am sure he never saw that I was diapered as I am sure I would have heard about it at work in the next few weeks. We all know how rumors fly around a work place, I never heard a thing.

:rolleyes: I have had several close calls.

I'll start with my most recent. I had surgery about 3 months ago and have been in bed an awful lot. in the healing process. While in bed all this time i have been in diapers like 24/7, not that i need them but it has helped me from having to get out of bed alot, :thumbsup:

So my latest experience i was sitting downstairs on the couch watching tv when a friend came over unexpected. I was diapered in my attends #10 but did have some pants on and a long shirt covering my big butt lol. One thing for sure :blush: i didn't want to get off the couch and um i didn;t. cause i knew you would be able to hear the rustling of my plastic pants and attends, I ussually wear plastic pants over my attends don't know why just do. Maybe it's the added protection. Anyway after about 1 hour she finnally left and i never moved off the couch, it was a close call, but thinkin about it i was kinda havin fun sitting there with my dypees on :biker_h4h:

Same friend a few years ago. now this one i'm almost sure i got busted. I have a good selection of diapers. plastic pants.and some baby clothes made just for little old me lol. There all stashed in different places some in my top drawer with my socks and t-shirts and most of my stash is hidden in my closet. This one day a bunch of us decided to take a hike on a cold winter day.We were all outside waiting for our 1 last friend to come out, she finnally came out and came up to me and told me she needed some extra socks and got some from my top drawer YIKES i said to myself. BUSTED :blush: I tink from that day on that friend of ours knows a little more about me than i care to tell. I just know she had to have seen my plastic pants, but she has never said anything.

Last was another close call. Our neighbor came over unexpected and of course there i was diapered, in a thick cloth diaper this time. I had a bath robe on but she was so close, like 2 feet away i know u could tell i was diapered the way my rob puffed out. Needless to say i had to make a mad dash for the bedroom and change lol. She never said anything either but u kinda know when u get caught, and man o man she was a very good looking neighbor. All my wife could do is laugh at me and say i told you so BABY.

Hi Everyone

There was an incident when I was about 18 years old. My mother had just moved to NJ and I was going to be taking over the apartment where I grew up (bills, clean etc.). Anyway I was sitting playing video games in a T-shirt sweat pants and some attends. I didn’t expect my mom to come over and since she had a key she just came right in. I was pretty much stuck. She sat down at the dining room table and said she wanted to go over the bills with me, but I couldn’t move. I’ve never gotten along with my mom but, I still feel bad for what I did to get out of it. I had to pretend I was mad at her so we would fight and she would storm out. There had been a few issues between us and I just kinda brought them up. It worked and she left but, I thought it was a dirty trick. I apologized latter for being crabby, but I couldn’t explain the real reason. Secrets are rough, and it’s a real burden sometimes. I wish I had more of Diapered Witch’s attitude somtimes.

Hi Everyone

There was an incident when I was about 18 years old. My mother had just moved to NJ and I was going to be taking over the apartment where I grew up (bills, clean etc.). Anyway I was sitting playing video games in a T-shirt sweat pants and some attends. I didn’t expect my mom to come over and since she had a key she just came right in. I was pretty much stuck. She sat down at the dining room table and said she wanted to go over the bills with me, but I couldn’t move. I’ve never gotten along with my mom but, I still feel bad for what I did to get out of it. I had to pretend I was mad at her so we would fight and she would storm out. There had been a few issues between us and I just kinda brought them up. It worked and she left but, I thought it was a dirty trick. I apologized latter for being crabby, but I couldn’t explain the real reason. Secrets are rough, and it’s a real burden sometimes. I wish I had more of Diapered Witch’s attitude somtimes.

Im at the point, when ive got to many lies to keep track of

You do know that if you are wearing pants, or a skirt that people are not likely to notice that you have a diaper on. Trust me, I've been wearing them out in public for years and no one has noticed.

I completely agree. A lot of these close calls are in my opinon, not close calls at all. Just because somebody came into your house while you had a diaper on doesn't mean they almost found out (unless you had on nothing but a diaper). Robes, pants, and other clothing cover up diapers and nobody can tell you are wearing one.

Don't take this the wrong way.... I am not trying to be dismissive of how you felt during these times, as I am sure your heart was racing! But I think people can be hypersensative about this stuff. It is actually really hard to tell if somebody has a diaper on unless you have a highly trained eye and are looking for it and most likely people who come over to your house are not looking for it. I know you can hear your diaper rustling sometimes, but most people can't and if they do hear something their first thought is NOT going to be that it is a diaper.

Mr. Otter

Off topic just a little, but I was staying at my grandparents one night when I was about 7, and of course, I wet the bed. Instead of waiting for someone to come and get me up, I barged into their room to tell grandma I'd had an accident, only to catch a glimpse of grandma with her head down between grandpa's legs. They hurridly covered up, grandpa yelled at me and grandma got up to help me change. Of course, at that age, I didn't realize what was going on, but later I realized that grandma wasn't looking for something like she'd said. There is hope for we older people.

Off topic just a little, but I was staying at my grandparents one night when I was about 7, and of course, I wet the bed. Instead of waiting for someone to come and get me up, I barged into their room to tell grandma I'd had an accident, only to catch a glimpse of grandma with her head down between grandpa's legs. They hurridly covered up, grandpa yelled at me and grandma got up to help me change. Of course, at that age, I didn't realize what was going on, but later I realized that grandma wasn't looking for something like she'd said. There is hope for we older people.

Dude! That is funny but very tramatizing and very scary!

I've been caught before.. I USED to take my nighttime diaper off before jumping in the shower. I loved to watch myself in the mirror and just fool around. Well one morning I did my thing went up stairs and I remembered I left my used diaper in the washroom.. I ran downstairs and my mom just walked in there... she talked to my dad but i refused to talk about it.. I now take my diaper off in my bedroom and just wear a towel to the washroom..

My heart was really racing and I was very scared when my mom walked in there :(

A few years ago, me and ex boyfriend went to get some fish and chips from town. I thought we were going to eat them in the car and go straight home so I put a nappy on under my jeans, and wet my nappy in the queue at the fish and chip shop!

It felt soooooo good and I was really turned on :)

Then BF had brilliant idea (not) of going round a friends house to eat our food, I tried to put him off but he was insistent. So I had to go and sit round someone else's house for hours in a wet soggy nappy and there was no way I could take it off. I even tried going out to the car to 'get' something, so I could take it off, but somebody came with me :angry:

It was horrible but kind of exciting at the same time and something I'll never forget! I still wonder to this day if anyone noticed, but nobody said anything!

A few years ago, me and ex boyfriend went to get some fish and chips from town. I thought we were going to eat them in the car and go straight home so I put a nappy on under my jeans, and wet my nappy in the queue at the fish and chip shop!

It felt soooooo good and I was really turned on :)

Then BF had brilliant idea (not) of going round a friends house to eat our food, I tried to put him off but he was insistent. So I had to go and sit round someone else's house for hours in a wet soggy nappy and there was no way I could take it off. I even tried going out to the car to 'get' something, so I could take it off, but somebody came with me :angry:

It was horrible but kind of exciting at the same time and something I'll never forget! I still wonder to this day if anyone noticed, but nobody said anything!

LOL , good story Barbie.

I had a similar situation just a couple weeks ago.

My wife and I went out to a restaurant for dinner. Thinking we were going to just go straight home afterward, I put a diaper on under my jeans too. Of course I wet it about halfway through dinner, and along comes some friends of ours. They insisted we go to a nearby Pub for a drink or two after.

I felt very uncomfortable about partying with friends in a local pub with a wet diaper on, so I stopped at

a gas station and took off the diaper.

I really felt relieved that I did this because it turned out we met more friends at the Bar and ended up at a party later on :thumbsup::beer:

Later that evening when we got home, my wife insisted I put a diaper on immediately before going to bed.

:beer: drinking makes me pee the bed (80% chance) and sure enough .the next morning I woke up with a soaking wet diaper. But drinking and bedwetting? well that could be another topic in itself LOL!

LOL , good story Barbie.

I had a similar situation just a couple weeks ago.

My wife and I went out to a restaurant for dinner. Thinking we were going to just go straight home afterward, I put a diaper on under my jeans too. Of course I wet it about halfway through dinner, and along comes some friends of ours. They insisted we go to a nearby Pub for a drink or two after.

I felt very uncomfortable about partying with friends in a local pub with a wet diaper on, so I stopped at

a gas station and took off the diaper.

I really felt relieved that I did this because it turned out we met more friends at the Bar and ended up at a party later on :thumbsup::beer:

Later that evening when we got home, my wife insisted I put a diaper on immediately before going to bed.

:beer: drinking makes me pee the bed (80% chance) and sure enough .the next morning I woke up with a soaking wet diaper. But drinking and bedwetting? well that could be another topic in itself LOL!

It was the first time I had ever worn a nappy outside too. Thank goodness I had a long top on that covered my butt!!

Lucky you, being able to take your diaper off first! At least your wife knows, my Boyfriend at the time had no idea.

I then had to find a way of getting out of the nappy when I got home and ended up hiding it at the bottom of the laundry basket and then getting up in the middle of the night to put it in the bin, very difficult when you live with boyfriends parents :lol: