LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

G'day!

There probably aren't all that many fellow Aussies around here, but g'day all the same.

Long story short I've been taking an interest in these things (It's been an interesting little period for me).

I've discovered my fetish for this by an odd route - through roleplaying. First I noticed a definite trend for preferring female characters or feminised males... Then I took on an age regression RP and ooooh lordy.

I'm going to have many questions, but I'll ask those im their time and place. I'll make it clear I'm a pre-everything MtF (another thing I realised recently that I should have years ago), and would prefer feminine pronouns if it's not too much trouble.

I think you'll find plenty of acceptance here. On the subject of Aussies I'm sure I've met a few but I'm terrible with names and don't remember who they were. Coming on and joining chat during prime-time (8-10pm) in your time zone tends to cause you to run into a lot of people from your area.

Oh, I don't doubt there are a few. At the moment, I'm still at the phase of asking questions, and I'm having a bit of a poke around the forum, as it were.