LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Be Incontinent

Why not wear the protection and say you are incontinent if anyone asks about it? No need to actually want it.

Many ABDL's feel the same way, especially early on in self-acceptance :whistling: More often than not, the feeling is an attempt to justify one's desire to be diapered when it really needs no justification ;) If you want to wear diapers then do so- it's that simple B) If you want to not wear diapers then do so but remember that this urge can be so strong that you will likely do it sometimes anyway :mellow: If wearing diapers brings you anything good- happiness, peacefulness, etc.- then that is justification enough. You do everything else in life because you want to or you have to, so why not this? What makes this any different?

Dave

Incontinence is actually work, especially if your padding is to stay out of your partner's consciousness. To understand this, however, and to know internally that you don't HAVE to be incontinent to wear diapers, took me being ignored by shrinks, a few years at DailyDi, and a period of peeing during the day ONLY in my diapers. My future wife also reminded me there is nothing more unromantic than awakening in a cold, wet bed in the middle of the nightand having to change sheets. Additionally, canoeing in the summer and swimming in the river and walking long distances and riding horses are much more comfortable when not diapered.

So, i dare you to wear a diaper from when you get up until you go to bed every day for a month, and to get comfortable peeing in that diaper every day. Wear a fresh diaper (and shower) every day. I do this!

Im trying it for a month and i find it fun. That said i am only in my first week. However, changing in public and the smell of used wet diapers are the worst parts. You can eliminate 99% of leaks by changing on a regular schedule.

Im trying it for a month and i find it fun. That said i am only in my first week. However, changing in public and the smell of used wet diapers are the worst parts. You can eliminate 99% of leaks by changing on a regular schedule.

When I did 30 days this last winter I stuck to a changing schedule for the most part. First thing in the morning, after lunch, after dinner, just before bedtime, and if I headed out to the local gay bar (most nights) at around 10pm before heading out. I work at home, so I didn't have office changes to deal with, but other than that I got out of the apartment quite a bit most days. I drink a lot of fluids, so 5 Abenas a day is pretty much my norm.

Basically no daytime leaks of note (I use snug briefs over the diaper to help hold them in place and did get a little dampness around the leg openings a couple times). I leaked in bed, but disposables + side sleeper + no plastic pants is a leaky combo when you're lying down.

The first week has its learning curve moments. But by the end of the month it had all become pretty routine.

Have fun!

No bathrooms is just like being someone who is holding it and cant find a restroom. You would pee your pants. Also, I have to use common sense. If I am going to be somewhere where there is no toilet i just change before going.