LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stupid Diaper Delivery Persone - Part ---- Who Knows!

This would almost be funny, if I didn't actually need the diapers.....

All started out when I was forced to change medical supply places in order to keep getting the diapers I wanted and have insurance pay for them (as well as accept a pack less than I had been getting).

I had been just picking them up myself, but to get what I wanted, the ONLY way I found was order and have them delivered.

What if that package had a gun in it? I've heard similar stories where that was the case, and the delivery guy was told to get a signature, and just left the box on the door step in a bad neighborhood.

What if that package had a gun in it? I've heard similar stories where that was the case, and the delivery guy was told to get a signature, and just left the box on the door step in a bad neighborhood.

uhh, guns are illegal to ship across state lines except to an FFL.

Being stupid is clearly company policy...they are not going to fire the delivery person, and even if they do, the next one they hire.will be no better. Just tell them to hold for pickup or put the boxes in plastic bags so they stay dry. That has been done by either UPS or FedEx at my house for other stuff.

You can't ship a gun like that.