LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Support

Ive been feeling depresed lately, about who i am. I recently found i cant change my feelings about liking being a baby and wearing diapers. I was raised to be “normal“, and still feel theres something wrong with me:( i doubt ill ever get a girl who likes me for who i am as well.

Hey, I know how you feel man. I am going threw the same thing. Always remember that god loves you no matter what. I am still working to understand myself but there is no reason that you can't be happy with who you are.

At the ripe old age of 18, I don't really think you have anything to worry about :P not to make fun of the situation, because I was 18 once also and alone in my desires being a D/L and not knowing it or having anyone to talk to etc...that was back in 1979...yeah the stone ages, I as well as others in my age group know the feeling well.

I'm 53 now and still single :blush: but in discussing this with my therapist, I came to realize that it's mostly my choice to be so. Finding someone to share my life with has always been a low priority for me, so essentially I did this to myself.

Not that it's "to late" to find someone, it never is really.....but at the age of 18....I would'nt even BEGIN to worry about it..wait till you're my age....THEN you might have something to worry about.

Remember what was said above, and also this...though I'm not a Religious person by any stretch...

"IF GOD brought you to he will bring you through it"

Things happen for a reason..it's just the way things are.

So keep on keeping on...you're not a bad person (unless you choose to be) and you will bump into that 'special' someone....someday....just keep on keeping on.

• Like 1

I'm sure there is somebody out there who feels just the same as you; we are all inherently lonely - it's part of the human condition. The trick is to try to see things through their eyes: their problems, their wants, their fears.

I'm sure there is somebody out there who feels just the same as you; we are all inherently lonely - it's part of the human condition. The trick is to try to see things through their eyes: their problems, their wants, their fears.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=38131

Have a look at that....you are not alone, and some of us MARRIED old coots once were depressed and thought noone could love them...that means ME!

And don't worry, you aren't any stranger than the rest of us, and any girl you meet will be just as afraid about her own self being strange.

I'm of the science mind, but glad to see there is someone religious on here who is supportive of the fetish, seen many come through here saying how we are disgusting and if you just believe in their

Ive been feeling depresed lately, about who i am. I recently found i cant change my feelings about liking being a baby and wearing diapers. I was raised to be “normal“, and still feel theres something wrong with me:( i doubt ill ever get a girl who likes me for who i am as well.