LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Only Every Morning Were Like This

It'd been a while since I diapered up over night, but after a long trip and then a couple lousy days at work, I just wanted to diaper up last night. Put the mattress protection on, put on an Abena and went to bed. Although I woke up a few times needed to pee, it's great to just relax and let it happen and then fell back to sleep. I woke up this morning in soggy, swollen diaper, rolled over on my back and just relaxed to let the morning pee out, and then just stayed there for a while enjoying the feeling.

I get to do it again tonight.

• Like 1

But if you did it everyday, then it wouldn't be so special. Enjoy your day and plan ahead for when you can enjoy it, and have something to look forward to ;)

I've got to agree with Baby Brian :thumbsup: Wet nights and mornings are my best diaper time too, but their becoming the 'norm' has somewhat reduced the 'special' factor, much as my going 24/7 has reduced that with everything else :mellow: Still, I wouldn't go back, this is a much better life for me overall B) The one thing which I could change I won't because I like it this way- I will not get out of bed until I am supposed to in the morning regardless of anything else :P On non-working days that may include flooding an already soaked diaper that is or is not yet leaking according to my mood :blush: Screw the bedding, it can be washed but this moment in time happens only once each day and I'm not going to waste it :lol:

• Like 1

I have done this from time to time, but it's not something that I see myself doing on a nightly basis. Though I would 'like' to wear every night and such, i just can't. I go a couple 3 nights when the 'urge' hits or has an appeal, but most nights I'm to tired to pin up and just go to bed instead :blush:

On the nights I do wear, I don't always use them either, tough there have been times I did and enjoyed it very much.

yes there is something 'special' about just letting go in the middle of the night and not having to get up out of a cozy bed to pee, Just roll over and let go, then go back to sleep, been there done that, but doing it on a repeating basis, I don't se myself doing.

I have worn for extended periods as well and it just gets old *shrug* I go through my cycles like many others I guess. So basically I wear when I feel I need to as a maintenance program, to keep the binge / purge thing to a minimum, but I don't see myself as wearing 24/7 or every night.

Yes it has it's appeal, but I have tried it many times and it just wears off.. until the next urge comes along in what ever time span it takes..

Oh well, glad you enjoy it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Been wearing diapers to bed every night for the past 30 years, still has not gotten old for me. I still get a rush when I wake and find my diaper either wet or soaked, and I actualy prefer the soaked ones over the just wet diapers.

In winter I wear every night mostly out of confinience and enjoyment,I hate having to get up to go.Very seldom do I wake up dry in the morning,the more swollen and full my diaper is the better.There is no better feeling than this.