LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Advice And Guidence

I just recently told my husband about me being an ab and basically just accepted that fact about myself at the same time. I have been living in denial. My husband was extremely supportive and wants to participate. He's asked me what I like and what I want. It was hard to get it across, but I basically want to be submissive to his dominant. When I want to be a baby, I want to have no say in decision like any baby would. I want him to make all the calls, which I suppose is what makes it difficult for him because he doesn't know what to decide.

Sounds to me like you've got the essentials down pat. You can find adult sized baby clothes on eBay or any number of online shops. Google is a wonderful thing. Go for a onesie if you're going full baby. There's no single garment besides a diaper that screams baby in my opinion. As for diapers, I can't help you there as I'm not a connoisseur.

For extras...hmmm..have you considered a diarhetic or something that will force your need to pee? It might give you that sense of urgency and lack of control if you like that aspect. Same goes for laxatives but I imagine you'll want to take it one step at a time.

Congrats on coming out to your husband and him being so accepting. Something similar happened between me and my wife only the baby parent roles were reversed.

Congrats on your new relationship with your hubby. Just as your marriage relationship took time to develop, so will your daddy/baby one. As for diapers, use both cloth and disposable if you want cloth and he wants disposable. Maybe the cloth ones could be used on special occasions, when baby has been good or daddy just wants to treat her to a special day. There are all sorts of sites out there that sell both cloth and disposable diapers. You will have to try different ones to find the perfect diaper for your needs. I haven't bought diapers in many years so I don't have suggestions. I am sure that a lot of people do though. Go to the section that has reviews on the different diapers and try to decide.

Going to ebay and searching for 'abdl clothes' will bring up a good amount of choices, google will also give you a list of retailers that provide clothing. I would post some links, but my laptop doesn't have the bookmark saved.

Thank you all for the congrats. I found out this morning that my husband had hacked my email to find the link and joined without me even asking, so I was quite thrilled with that.

Thank you for the suggestion. I spent some time today looking online and reading reviews of diapers. I think we're going to try ordering a sample pack of the Bambino Bellissimo on pay day, and then if they work out order a small pack on our following pay day. This is really exciting for me. Thank you all for your advice and being so welcoming. I'm already starting to feel more comfortable.