LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank you for this. I still live with my parents and everyone knows about my medical problem too which will make it a bit easier to explain and easier to bring up.

Thanks again for your advice and for sharing your experience

Can you just buy them yourself and if they find out you have been wearing them, then tell them you have been using them for your problem.

Can you just buy them yourself and if they find out you have been wearing them, then tell them you have been using them for your problem.

also a good idea, because it portrays you as being pro-active and responsible.

Yes, most of this overlooks the question of why you want to tell them that you like diapers :screwy: A medical need (like you say is there) is reason enough to wear them, and a reason they might understand. Telling them you like diapers is not only unnecessary, it might get you the reverse reaction from them instead :o

I was talking to a really good friend of mine last night about my hospital appointment and I was telling her that things are returning to what I was like 12 years ago. She asked me if I had ever thought about using something to put my mind at ease a bit so I told her that I was thinking about using underwear protection but I didn't know if it was a

I was talking to a really good friend of mine last night about my hospital appointment and I was telling her that things are returning to what I was like 12 years ago. She asked me if I had ever thought about using something to put my mind at ease a bit so I told her that I was thinking about using underwear protection but I didn't know if it was a

• Like 1