LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ms. Wimberly School For The Weak & Strong (Open)

wettums

George Simpson

Age 13

Weak Student

Weak Common Room

George sees the bathroom but before he can move he hears, "Get in line!" He jumps. He is lucky to stay dry. He gets in line saying, "Potty." He follows while still holding it. He can barely think of anything else. He can hear the Strong student having fun. Maybe helping them later will make this place fun.

He hears Ms Kate talking to Ms Green. Others? Who are they? If they have special status he would love to be in that group.

He looks at the painting of the first Headmaster. He says to Ollie, "This makes sence for a detention but not for a school."

The list is about to be read. He thinks its a good list. He wants be on it. The second name is his. "Yes" he says. He moves over. "Ollie you're on it too?" He smiles while the others named are given. That smiles vanishes when he hears the "B" word. Why is she is saying it out loud? He looks around. What are the students going to do? The shock is enough to loosen his bladder. He regains control in a few seconds but it is enough for a large wet stain on the front of his pants. He hopes no one notices. He hopes Ollie can stay clean. He glads the girl speaks up. That will distract the adults.

He hears about both girls and boys who are bedwettings will sleep in the same room. He can not change in front of girls. He follow into the room. Punisment chart? Is this what dad meant when he said that they know how to take care of me? No way he can stay dry for a whole week. A few nights is the best he can hope for and delay punishments.

He checks the bed. Plastic sheets. No surprise. The sheets were highly noisy. Big surprise

He feels a hand on his shoulder. He pees a little more. It is Ms Green. "Another wet one."

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betty Rubble

Age 14

Strong Student

Strong Student Common room

She talks with some students when the Headmistress walks in. Betty watches and listen as she afddresses the students. Naked sounds intesting. She would perfer something more imagative but it does help her know how far she can go. The diaper idea was a little better. The diaper rash would have extended the punishment days after the diaper came off.

She then noticed the Headmistress heading to her. She stood up straight. She waited till address before answering. She looks straight into Headmistress's eyes and smiled sly. "Yes, mam. My name is Betty Rubble. I was hearing some of treatment of the Weak Students. It is very pleasing to hear few merices is shown. Gives me things to think about. I can hardly wait to start. When does the first interaction start?" She l

Gardenia Adams

Strong house

Gardenia sat with the older girls when she saw the lady from the auditorium Ms. Kate she thought. As she watches the scene between Allison and Ms.kate she felt kind of disgusted to hear all the things that Allison did to those poor students. 4 days in the same diaper that's just awful. She watched as they ended their conversation and saw Ms. Kate look at her. She gave a smile back and watched as she went away to fawn over some other girl. Seeing Allison sit back down she laughed." You really assert yourself with the weak students. Four days in the same diaper had to give the kid a pretty bad rash." In her head she really wanted nothing more than to make Allison and her friends feel the pain of the weak students but she would need help or at least plans first.

Ooc: sorry for the last part for Betty Rubble I was trying to correct but hit post.)

Betty Rubble

Age 14

Strong Student

Strong Student Common Room

She was hoping it would start at breakfast. "Is there bedwetters amoung the Weak students?" She didn't think there was any. They looked to old to have that problem. Sippy cups were be great for them. Baby bottles for later. It seems mild but it was best to start light.

Name: Mr. Brett Tomas

Sex: Male

Height: Tall

Position: Non-elective Science Teacher

Likes: The Paddle, punctuality, clever Strongs and those who employ subtlety, Humiliating the older Weaks, Sexual escapades with the older Strong girls

Dislikes: Liars, students who talk back, students late to his class, tormenting the younger weak students (he nearly pities them)

(OOC: I'm going to try posting from my phone one more time. If there are no paragraphs, I'll fix it tonight.)

Jessica

Bedwetter Room (Weak House)

It would, of course, be no problem for her to make it five nights without an accident, as she had made it over a decade, but it was the principle of the thing that really bothered her. Now everyone thought she was a bedwetter, and even once she made it to the normal dorm, they'd think it was just chance.

Getting blamed again for having her skirt flipped was the last straw. "This isn't fair, and I..." She tried to protest, but the woman was already on to other things, leaving Jessica to stew over her circumstances.

It wasn't long before she got a distraction from that, however, in a rather disturbing display of how those who had weak bladders were treated. She was glad she didn't, especially after Mrs. Green's threat, but she had a feeling the Strong students would treat them similarly, and if she was in here, they would assume she needed to be. It wasn't a good prospect, but at least it was only for five days. Maybe if she could survive that long, she could do something.

Things just continued to get worse as they heard about the punishment chart, and then, especially, as she heard they actually expected her to wear diapers! Clearly these kids need them, but not her! It was ridiculous! The implication that she'd try masturbating in public was rather rude and embarrassing, too, the implication that it was something Jessica would do, as if the woman would even know.

By the time she was ordered to take a shower, she'd had enough. "Mrs. Green, I don't need a shower, I haven't had an accident. And I don't need diapers, either. If you insist, I'll stay here five nights, but there is no point in making me wear a diaper, because, like I told you, I'm not a bedwetter!" She was starting to get very frustrated, and it was all she could do not to shout. She couldn't quite stop herself from stomping her foot to punctuate her declaration.

George Sampson

Age 13

Weak Student

(Ooc: It was George who wet his pants and not Ollie)

Bedwetter room

He is shocked when he is grabbed. He didn't know what Mrs Green was doing reaching down to his pants but knew when she starting pressing down. He started to pee in seconds. He couldn't stop it this. It only ended when his bladder was empty. He couldn't believe it. He wetting his pants while his fellow students. It great effert not to cry or even look like he might. He was just glad it was in front of the whole school. He was not surprised when shorts were pulled down. Now they could see his wet Elmo underwear. "Good, no demerts", he said.

No pants for a day. He hoped he can put on dry underwear. He did have some boy underwear that were just plain white. His dad told him if he was good he could wear them. The little boy cartoon underwear for most of the time. There wad Hello Kitty pantied but he did not want to think about them.

Diapers? His parents never made him wear one even though they had threated it many times. George hoped they will diaper him with him standing up instead of laying down as if he was a baby. He said to Ollie, "I'm glad bedwetters have their own room so nonbedwetters wiil mot see us diapered or wet in the morning."

George hadn't reached puberty yet even though he was 13. Maybe he was so small and looked like he should be in elementaru schhol.

He was glad about showers. Since she didn't want to smell, we would shower in thr morning if we did wet. Sleeping in a wet diaper would only make it worse. Any way he will at least be in dry underwear for dinner. They would laugh at him but not know that he had peed his pants.

He got into the shower and stripped. He was shocked at the cold shower. He did not cry. He cleaned himself as quickly as possible. He exited and realized he forgot a towl. "I need a towel, please."

Gardenia Adams

Strong common house

Gardenia got up as she listened to the house mothers about the welcome back dinner. She excused herself from Allison and her friends and was about to go upstairs to her room when she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see Ms.kate as she dragged some poor boy along with her. She could tell the boy was in trouble just by Ms. Kate's body language. After she heard what she was saying she looked over to Betty. Out of all the strong Betty was probably going to be the most annoying. She was already trying to make a name of herself to the expense of the weak's. glacia didn't really want to be around for the upcoming show so she went upstairs to her room. Looking around she found a nice size bed. A tv, mirror desk and a nice place to do her make up. She sighed knowing that the school year was most likely going to be a nuisance and full of emotional abuse for the seams but she wouldn't become a mean strong and would gladly help the weaks. If she wanted her dreams of her future to become reality she had to go through this first.

Betty Rubble

Age 14

Strong Student

Strong Student Common room

She look up when she heard her name. She looked at the boy. The person wasn't a man. "He looks more like a seven year old boy and not twenty. " She gigglec. "Hey little boy. Didn't your mommy give you a bath before bringing you here or you just a dirty little boy who cannot keep out of mud puddles." She takes him by the ear and pulls him down to her level. "It looks like you need a little sister to take care of her 'big' brother." This was going to be fun taking care of a older student. It would be more embarrising for him. She wondered hown long it will take to get him crying. She hoped it wasn't too easy. The results would be more rewarding.

"I hope you can stay dry at night. You are too old to be a bedwetter."

Jessica

Bedwetter Room

Jessica was less than pleased to hear Ollie being denied a towel. Showering in front of these kids was bad enough, but now she would have to make her way out to get dressed without any protection, either. It was hardly a comfort that the others wouldn't have anything, either. She did have to admit, however, that she was glad it was Ollie and not her that had asked. In a fair world, she'd have no chance of earning 100 demerits, but this place was clearly not fair, as she was learning more and more with each passing moment. The too-hard smack on her bare backside as she tried to scurry past her roommates only emphasized it more.

She was informed by the House Mother, when she tried to look through her things and find something to change into, that she was to wait, naked, earning her another hard smack, as if she was supposed to know. The worst part was that she began to doubt herself, wondering if she had been told that and just forgot, in the midst of everything. So she waited, feeling a little sick to her stomach as she eyed the large window, hoping nobody would walk by... Now, or in the five days it would take her to get out of here.

Just when she thought it was almost over, and the other students were marched back in, she was forced to move her hands from their protective positions, revealing what little she had to reveal to everyone in the room, and potentially outside the window. Her embarrassment was starting to wear off, and she was beginning to get mad again. When she saw the uniform, she could barely stop herself from insisting again that she didn't belong here. What stopped her was the thought that the only thing worse than wearing those little pink panties, in full view, was not wearing them. She was not pleased by the lying bib, either, but she held her tongue. Barely.

It was stupid of her, but for the most fleeting of moments, she thought she might have changed Mrs. Green's mind, that she would be wearing something else that she could only hope wasn't a diaper. She let out a little gasp as the woman's real plan was revealed. "That's not fair!" She squeaked unhappily, unable to hold her tongue any longer. "I've haven't done anything wrong! I just wanted a little information, and to let you know you made a mistake! Why do you keep picking on me?" Jessica could feel tears welling up on her eyes again, her crybaby nature rearing its ugly head. "It's not fair!"

Betty Rubble

Age 14

Strong

Strong Common Room

Bettty cannot help but gigglr when she heard him say little sister. "I am sooo glad you got my point. It would be an ashame if i have remind you of what peeking order is." She let go of his ear. "Now don't forget it."

He did look cute with such a red face. You're my little play doll she though.

She turn to Mrs Kate. "Yes, that I will. In detail."

She headed to her room. Unlike the weak, she had her room but it was a small room. "This must be the smallest room for the Strong." It was the size of a hotel room. She stepped out into the hall. She wondered when dinnet. Now she had to learn the pecking order in the Strong.

George Sampson

Age 13

Weak

Weak Shower

George (aka Ollie) was shocked. He had nicely. The worst she should have said was no. He was upset. "I'm still 90 demerts away." He ran his fingers though his hair to get some water. He walk dripping wet over to his bed. He heard her talk about his privates. He was more worried that people wouldn't see them and think he was a girl. That had happen a few times.

He was quick to put his hands on head and spread his legs. He was surprised by the panties more so then the bib. "Don't you have boy underwear? Panties are for girls and sissies." He looked at the bib. It will tell others that he was a bedwetter but not that he wet his pants. The bib would keep clothes clean. Not that he needed it but he hated being messy.

It was then that he noticed the windows. They were big. He could look out. Does that mean people can look? Does anyone walk by? He hoped not. He put his back to the window.

He was glad all the others have to go pant-less. Then he heard that one didn't. All the person have to do was to shame Jessica. "Too bad little girl. I want pants." The question is how. She was already naked so what else can be done. His only option that he was the two wet underwear. He grabed the pairs and put them on Jessica's head. He pointed and laughed. He waited and hoped that was the best.