LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can I Just Stay Home And Hide?

That experience with the boil sounds painful o_o. Also, about those ladies making comments about you, you should just take a firm stance when someone tries to poke at you like that. A wise man once said, "Wear it like armor, that way they cannot use it against you" or something like that. So I second what betty has stated. :D

That sounds like WAYYYYYYY too much fun! :P and no you can't just go home and hide :P

I might be a bit dense :blush: but I didn't get the whole coke bottle thing. Was this using an old glass coke bottle or plastic one?? and the lighter fluid and a match :o ummmm fire near my rear wouldn't be a fun thing....are you nuts???

OR did lighting the fluid in the bottle and sealing it against your boil create a vacuum that drained the boil, and this is a technique that I have never heard of :huh:

Interesting either way....yeah...

As for the ladies comments, maybe they were just jealous that they didn't have a nice baby at home to take care of and just wanted to let you know in their own 'special way' :P Seriously, if they know of your condition and still feel they have to make remarks about your underwear...I mean really.....R*E*A*L*L*Y??? They can't grow up enough to let it alone and keep their comments to themselves....UGH!

Maybe a bunch of us need to stop by your office in 'appropriate attire" :P and let the others there know that you aren't the only one who wears a 'certain type' of underwear!

That ought to shut them up!

Keep on keeping on dude! :thumbsup:

So when you light the coke bottle doesn't the rim burn you? If the ladies are going to make comments behind your back you might as well ask them to let you know when your diapers are showing. At the same time bring up Oprah and how she taught you not to be embarrassed at a natural part of aging. Gotta be bold.