LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest Diaperdragon

Sorry, it expand. Not only 24/7, but 24/7 with all family knowing...got a diaper bag and everything!!!

Sweet, does your family let you walk around the house with your diaper and Tshirt around.

Guest Diaperdragon

My mommy lets me go around in my diaper and tshirt or onesie. I'm usually clothed at my in-laws and parents house...although recently my parents did see me in my onesie.

That's cool, that your mommy let's you walk around in a diaper and a tshirt. I bet she liked checking you out alot. So does she let you walk around the yard like that.

Guest Diaperdragon

Yeah. To put it like this, I might as well be her baby in her eyes...

Your lucky to have someone that lets you wear your diaper.

My mommy lets me go around in my diaper and tshirt or onesie. I'm usually clothed at my in-laws and parents house...although recently my parents did see me in my onesie.

Same here only have to put pants on when she wants me to be a big boy in front of others. But we have noticed that when I answer the door in my diaper when salesmen come by that they leave quickly.

Being in public view even when you think your not can casue a huge problem.

A fenced in back yard is not always safe from others seeing you, B.T.D.T.

A open field in the middle of farm country, off the beaten path, down a long dirt road is still not safe from prying eyes. B.T.D.T.also

Handcuffed to a utility pole at 3am, pants pulled down, drunk, and a cop feeling sorry for you as he unlocks the handcuffs, is still not a good way to be found out.

Guest fakename7

"Handcuffed to a utility pole at 3am, pants pulled down, drunk, and a cop feeling sorry for you as he unlocks the handcuffs, is still not a good way to be found out."

Guest Diaperdragon

Not sure I totally understand your question...maybe word it differently....

What i meant, was dose she let you wear the diapers in public