LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy- Not Really Sure What To Do

I've recently been introduced to the lifestyle because my boyfriend is a DL. He and I have recently been discussing the possibility of me being his "mommy", which is an idea that I'm more comfortable with than I originally thought. After reading some other threads on a couple sites and through our discussions I've gotten most of my questions answered, but there's a few I'm still struggling with. I'm the first person he's really ever talked to about it outside of forums/online besides the general just telling a handful of select people that he wears them from time to time, so it's still uncomfortable for him to talk about in person, and he certainly hasn't been diapered around me yet but I know he wants to. He's always wanted to have a Mommy, but never thought he'd actually find someone who would be as accepting and open as I am with his lifestyle. Of course- because of that, he's new to all of this as well. We do a lot of cuddling and that sort of thing (it's not sexual for him at all) but I guess the thing we're stuck on is really how to start. I suppose as Mommy it's really up to me to take control of the situation- I was just wondering if any of you Mommies/Daddies or Babies had any advice for us?

Hello, I am a mommy with almost 17 years of experience in the adult baby community. You're doing a wonderful thing for your baby. Just keep the lines of communication I guess would be my best advice if you would like to talk send me a private message anytime you feel like it.

Guest monksmommy

i have been mommy to my best friend since dec 2012 and we are still learning. he has been hiding for years and only his exwife knew about it and treated him badly. he thought that i would run away from him but i have stuck by him and we do alot of cuddling and i have just now started feeding him and changing wet diapers. together we built a high chair and a crib :) i buy him things from time to time. but communication is the biggest thing. mommies and daddies do take control but i let him tell me what he needs me to do if i get lost in how to be with him. it helps us both learn. if you ever need anything email me and i will help all that i can. i maybe a newbie to this too but it is something i also didn't realise i would enjoy until my baby came into my life. the only thing that i had ever heard about this life style was from the show "taboo" and they did a bit about it. of course this isn't like on tv. it is different and special. :)

all the best to you and your baby! :)

I just want to thank each of you for taking the time to respond to my questions, even as broad as they were. I am madly in love with him and accept this part of him just as much (if not more) as any other part. It's new and we're working through it together, but we've made some great and tremendous leaps over the last week. I'm excited to see where this road leads us :)

You might want to take a look at what things I do with my little, in the New Daddy - Need Advice! topic. It might not be as appropriate for you and your little (i.e. I'm male and my little is female, and she has far more AB / little tendencies and not DL ones), but that's your call. Some of the things we do might be of interest to you copying.

And just for the sake of saying it, you say your boyfriend is a DL. I would like to throw out there if your going to be a "mommy" then he is indeed a AB and not a DL. I go there saying this as you also mentioned it isn't sexual for him. Most Dl's (not all) have some feelings associated with just the diaper, and do not involve themselves in Age regression Thus the term DL=Diaper Lover.

Macha,

As others have stated, communications are important, in fact, are the lifeblood of any relationship.

It has been almost a year for me and it has been a wonderful eye opener. But I am lot older and I hated my own kids growing up so for me this has been so rewarding.

• 3 weeks later...

As with any relationship communication, communication, communication is vital and the most important thing. If you both aren't getting what you need or you're constantly giving and not getting anything, eventually YOU WILL burn out , no doubt about it and you'll also begin to setup walls against each other that eventually will harden you against each other and end up you both regretting something that should have been a pure blast and power exchange.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monksmommy

I have "there's a baby in my bed" and "the age play and diaper fetish handbook". my baby bought them after he told me about his baby side. they are great reads for info. just wish i could spend more time with my baby. our work hours don't always help getting together.