LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Need Help...warning: Essay

Umm I’m sorry about this being an essay, I’m sorry if it’s confusing, but I’m really kinda worried atm and I needed advice from people who might have gone through similar things. I thought that you might need to know all the facts to see if what I’ve gone through is normal or not – kind of a serious complete confession. Not all of this is relevant to ab/dl so read only the first paragraph and then skip to the last 4-5 paragraphs if you feel the rest is unnecessary.

OK this is a long post as you said- something I am prone to doing myself :blush: As I see it, some of these issues are arising because at your age you are reaching your sexual and hormonal peak in life, so that is going to affect your thoughts. You also don't seem to have found what you need in previous relationships. Nothing that out of the ordinary there either ;) This brings us to the tougher questions of sexual orientation and Gender, and those are not mainstream feelings even though there is nothing wrong with them. As someone who spent half their life in denial of my real self I can see a lot of what I went through happening here. That does not mean that you will take the same path as me so don't read that into what I am saying here. I think that most of what you note is your desire to find your bliss without you knowing where to look for it so that you are seeing all the extremes as well as the middle ground. And I also notice hat you are seeing only the attractive parts of things different. On the other side of the fence the grass is the same color, just a different kind :whistling: Dreaming of womanhood? That includes you not being paid what you're worth, you being expected to bow down to males who wield the power and money in this world, and of you being leered at by every guy who just wants sex if hey can get it from you. It also means that you can't do a lot of things the same way anymore because it is not safe for women to do that. Feeling the fear of being stalked by a goon who you know will rape you if he gets the chance is no fun, but it happens to women all the time <_< Being treated as someone who lacks intelligence also goes with the turf.