LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynda No More!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not one for cynda bashing but she has made me angry over the months. There was times when people reached out only to be treated with distain hopefully things can return to mormal now and well we can get on with life.

thank rosie from the quiet ones

I have no idea why cynda is so negative. I can only hope she finds a place to vent her anger as she is busting at the seems with it. I honestly believe she means well just what she usually ends up doing is hurting someone in the process unintentionally or sometimes intentionally. Cynda needs to work out her own personal problems then I think she will be able to positive and be able to love herself, a person can love nobody unless they love themselves first. This might not sound right to some but it is the truth. I did get along with cynda for a very short time, found out that there is nothing I can do to help her except to wish her well and luck with sorting everything out. We cannot tell what a person has been thru previous to our talking to anyone, so I think we should all have compassion for people like cynda. I dont mean we have to put up with the arguing just that maybe we should be as nice as possible to all. :) thanks for reading this!

You have a very profound sense of wisdom and character. I like you!

Wow; *AND* I got a payrise today too... Maybe I should nip out and buy a lottery ticket. Congrats though people, I know she had some friends, but she was just an attention seeking hypochondriac (sp?) who I saw start many arguments. I'm sure it is more peaceful - I'll enjoy it - might come back more come to think of it...

Finally!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh thank you Rosie! :beer:

She has disrupted EVERY ab/dl chatroom I've ever been to .

Polite as can be one minute & in an instant she would be mean as a junkyard dog!

I hope she gets treatment for her severe bi-polar disorder.

Ding Dong! The Cynda's dead. Which old Witch? The Cynda Witch!

Ding Dong! The Cynda Witch is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.

Wake up, the Cynda Witch is dead. She's gone where all the goblins go,

Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.

Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.

Let them know

The Wicked Cynda's dead!

Not really dead...nor would i want her to be....but for this forum....shes the wicked witch...

and someone dropped a house on her...lol.

ísnt it nice to see sutch happy babies?? :)

stay diapered

peter

(((((((((((((group hugg))))))))))))

Hwello all. Rosie and Peter....what can I say....Mahalos. Can we all now have fun without the Coff Coff? Maybe the room can all benefit from the absence of the Coff Coff. Aloha and Mahalo! Kelley

p.s. DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao::horse::bash::Crylol:

Hwello all. Rosie and Peter....what can I say....Mahalos. Can we all now have fun without the Coff Coff? Maybe the room can all benefit from the absence of the Coff Coff. Aloha and Mahalo! Kelley

p.s. DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao::horse::bash::Crylol:

Yes, you are all like the midgets celebrating the death of the witch.

I didn't like Cynda mainly because she fell back on ignore too much rather than confronting others. But I certainly didn't want to see her go.

Meh... Congratulations... You killed your dragon, now I get to have less fun as a result.

Baby_Rosie: You got it...Will do.

I'm witnessing Cynda coming unglued in DPF, the only AB site she's not banned from; She's taken on several other IDs in an attempt to get some relief, and it's tragic if not somewhat funny. But she still can't see how many people here didn't care for her and her attitude: All she is saying is "Curious and Bobby did this!" in DPF. Something must be truly wrong if she only cares to acknowledge Curious and myself in the matter of who doesn't care for her.

Baby_Rosie: You got it...Will do.

I'm witnessing Cynda coming unglued in DPF, the only AB site she's not banned from; She's taken on several other IDs in an attempt to get some relief, and it's tragic if not somewhat funny. But she still can't see how many people here didn't care for her and her attitude: All she is saying is "Curious and Bobby did this!" in DPF. Something must be truly wrong if she only cares to acknowledge Curious and myself in the matter of who doesn't care for her.

let her stay in dpf i dont miss her :roflmao:

Yes, you are all like the midgets celebrating the death of the witch.

I didn't like Cynda mainly because she fell back on ignore too much rather than confronting others. But I certainly didn't want to see her go.

Meh... Congratulations... You killed your dragon, now I get to have less fun as a result.

:screwy::bash:

Kanji, your idea of fun was to provoke the woman and make the situation worse, if you want to provoke her, please do to DPF.. get an account and have fun.

Otherwise here it was extremely disruptive, if you must. Do it in private.

Kanji, your idea of fun was to provoke the woman and make the situation worse, if you want to provoke her, please do to DPF.. get an account and have fun.

Otherwise here it was extremely disruptive, if you must. Do it in private.

agree with rosie lets get further problem is solted lets make this a nice place :)

and please no more coff coffs its just getting things worse

I'm trying, but I am also trying to keep the people we have.. they just need time to settle down I guess.

Just cause this is a babyish site guys does not mean that we have to lose our sense of whats right or wrong as adults. We're here, at least I thought so, because we know our boundaries of acceptability towards each other.

I'm trying, but I am also trying to keep the people we have.. they just need time to settle down I guess.

That's pretty much the size of it. Several people in chat were dismayed that just because Cynda was gone that there was still talk about her, but human nature being as it is, talk is to be expected for the first day or two after such a phenomenon occurs. I've already noticed that talk about this event and herself in general has dropped drastically. So, as a concession to my colleagues who didn't agree with my above reasoning: It just took a little time to prove my point. No harm, no foul.

The best part is that many chatters have stated that since Cynda's banishment, things just seem more upbeat and they're more likely to return to chat more often. THAT is a result that no one can either deny or knock; The benefits are already revealed. Let's keep this up!

peter,

u making it sound like i was instagteing.

coff coff, was intirely my thing cos my mom was doing it in the other room, and i was mimicing her. if u think that i started that cos cynda then u r as bad as her.

i have already explained to u that, but it seems like u not listened or maybe u just don't care but that is wrong.

ams getting tired of ppl thinking that the coff coff was about her so this is why i am stateing this fact now.

heather

I will have to voice my support for peter on the coff coff thing... it maybe didnt start about cynda but it continued because of her and now when coff coff is said , its not said in reference to ur mom heather its said in reference to cynda.. and i for one think it is inflammatory and explosive. just my opinion but i just want to get out there that IM behind peter on this one. Thanks.

Curious