LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Men Here Over 6 Feet And Wears Medium Diapers

I'm 5'10" and 215;bs. Yeah I'm overweight but I can fit into a medium without too much of a problem. It's not a proper fit though as most all disposable diapers should extend up to your belly button, and the sides should overlap by 2 or more inches. As such, larges fit me more properly and leak way less often.

I agree with Brian, there is a big difference between barely squeezing into a medium diaper and wearing a large to have an ideal snug fit all around your legs and waist. I can probably 'fit' into a small diaper but it would be a terrible fit. People shouldn't try to fit into a certain size diaper, they should just use the size that is best for them.

I still can't stress how much everyone under estimates their "fit" size. Sure you can "fit" into a medium but that doesn't mean it's the right size.

He's right. Just because I can fit in L/XL Goodnites, doesn't mean they protect like they should. I can make them leak easily.

• 2 weeks later...

6'5", 185lbs-how the hell do you guys fit mediums? They sort of fit waist wize for me, but arent long enough-they come to like 4-5" below my belly button. I also have "crazy hips" as my girlfriend says and maybe that has something to do with it. Anatomically speaking, mediums are just too small on me, though larges are slightly too big in the waist-which I kind of like the feeling of. Makes me not feel like a giant. Personaly, I wouldnt lose weight to fit a diaper-try gaining muscle mass instead to fit the next size up. My experience has been people, both girls and guys, dont like someone tall and skinny. Anyone else experience this?