LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
CodHero24

Lewiston Area Anyone?

I'm looking for some prospective diaper lovers in Maine to hang out with. Meet up, get some food, hang out in diapers, and see where it goes from there :D. Sound good? Reply here, or you can PM me.

• Like 1

So, it's been 11 days, 54 People have viewed this thread, but yet, zero have responded. Anybody serious about meeting?

Haha there's just not many people IN maine would be my guess. Sent you a message!

If anyone gets a message from BBambino, DO NOT RESPOND (until further updates in this thread). User is not responding to either me nor teentatguy. Teentaguy is real though, and a cool person :D we're both real! Quit lurking people! 94 views, lol

sides in maine everyone is either your cousin, or knows your cousin!!!!

Well, good to have you both in the thread, haven't had a chance to check it in awhile. An amazing day today, wasn't it?

I'm actually not in maine anymore, was born and raised there, but moved to NH in '05, than moved to WA in '06, so am well far away, but i still glance at the new england forums now and then.

omg Cod, update your thread Dx I did too respond to you guys. I was out of town ._.

As far as I can tell you haven't messged me back yet...But I hope you do ...

omg Cod, update your thread Dx I did too respond to you guys. I was out of town ._.

Still no response from this user.

Anyways, if anyone wants to chat and see where it goes from there, hit me up in a PM or whatever. I think this state has much to offer and it would be fun to share that with another DL.

I'd love to meet some people to play with some time. 25M here in Windham.

I wouldn't mind meeting others from the Lewiston area

Haven't been on here in awhile.

If anyone is still wanting to hang out, diapered skiing is fun :)

Send me a private message :P

Im in lewiston but due to certain reationship problems i cannot be known. i would ike to "come out" per se but i must remain hidden for the time being.

i am a ab with a regression age of 2 yo. i must do al my abdl activities in private. but i do like to wear my diaper in public. i woud be interested in ,meeting others like me,

but i fear descrimination, judgement, and hatred from my peers.

Still around Lewiston Auburn Area, PM for Details