LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Changing Videos

Every so often I like to watch these, and I often see people in the forums requesting diaper changing tips, so here are a few "How To" instructional video's by major diaper companies on how to change an adult diaper (briefs) as according to it's design. People might notice the diapers they're wearing work differently after applying them properly.

I remember finding the Abena video a little while back and thinking "...oh, so that's how they are suppose to be taped". Never had another problem with the tapes after adapting their own 'factory' method. "You can tell that Abena put more time/money into their video, it doesn't seem as clinical as the first one. Using two attractive women never seems to hurt either. ^_^ There's just something about those Abena diapers.

Yeah, I've never tried the Bambino's yet so I'm not sure either, although I think the comment about the cut of the diaper being different was true, so it may not apply but the best way to find out is to try it.

I've always pulled the bottom tapes upward and the top tapes downward on my dips... though not to the extreme shown in the Abena vid. I tried several times to replicate what the vid showed and was never satisfied with the results.

• Like 1

Note that in the Czech video (the Abena one at the end), they're using a M4 and not an L4 on the model in the demonstration part. The L4 would be way too large on her as you can tell the M4 is actually too big already. The reason for crossing the tapes is because its a little to big to start with. Angling the bottom tabs upwards pulls the diaper snugly against the butt and thighs (helping the leak-guards to actually do their job), angling and pulling the top tabs down and over the bottom tabs pulls the back of the diaper against the small of her back ideally creating a "seal" (well a snug fit) at the small of the back so that nothing should leak out onto the backing sheet plastic above the absorbent core.

Even though I'm not a fan of the product anymore, I wouldn't mind if Depend did a few promotion videos on how to change their adult diapers because they have the money to have celebrity models like Kelly Ripa or Valerie Bertinelli doing it or someone else similar, haha. Not an impossible dream when you look at their current advertising campain.

Kelly Ripa seems to be mentioned frequently on this forum. I completely understand why ;) She is a cutie. She seems very spontaneous and I bet she would make a cute diaper video. I can just imagine her walking up to the camera unfolding a bulky Abena and saying: "C'mon angel, let's change your diaper!" with that grin of hers.

I actually have tried the taping method in the abena video. The diapers absolutely will sag much more easily- especially when wet. I don't recommend it unless you want to constantly be bothered trying to re-adjust them.

I think that your mileage may vary depending on a number of things like the number of wettings, how tightly you taped them on, if you are wearing pants over them or by themselves, etc. It may depend on your body shape as well. I'd still recommend the taping method in the video to anybody who is curious, at least for experimenting. I find it to work pretty good. Give it a shot.

Also tried the cross-tape method. Best fit I've ever gotten from Abenas, and I swear the tapes hold much better than the traditional taping method.

Haven't had one tape slip or pop since I tried their method, which has historically been one of my biggest complaints with Abenas.

The tighter fit also cuts down on unexpected leaks and seems to better distribute the padding, so the wicking effect works like it should. In other words, you actually get better mileage out of each brief.

Remarkable. Who knew such a simple change would have such a profound effect? Certainly not me.